17.

Freen looked at akash's hand that was holding my hand.

He quickly let go of my hand.

" Do you know him?" She said..

" Yeah... Not really..!" I said hesitating.

" So no..! Come...!" Said freen looking at me. Then she held my wrist tightly and started pulling my hand.

" You stay away from becky. Or else.... You'll be in his spot... And here's money for his treatment....." Said freen looking at akash.

Then freen threw some money on him.
Then she left left pulling me with her.

She took me to her car.

She was awfully silent. Which made me super afraid. So I started to talk.

" I just came for some drink. Then akash came. And told me to get some drinks. Then she invited me to join his friends for karaoke. It was all good. He was even going to drop me off at me home. But then hope started...."

She suddenly stopped the car. She put her hand in front of me to stop from hitting my head.

" ARE YOU CRAZY...? WAS HE DRINKING?"  she asked. More like yelled.

" No.."

" Do you know... WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO GO TO YOUR HOME. SO... HE CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOU.... RAPE YOU.."

I was so scared and the she was scolding me which made me cry...

I teared up. I was already teared up....
I was also drank so much... I was feeling a bit worried.

Author help me...!

Okay!

Author's pov...

Becky started crying. Freen saw that and she finally realised what she had just done. She came out of the car and took a deep breath. Then went to the other side of the car.

" I am sorry becky..! I didn't meant to scare you or scold you... I was so worried. That I forgot you already must be terrified of the situation.... I am sorry.."  freen stood on her knees where becky was sitting.

" P'freen... Please don't. I am sorry... Please..,I am sorry.." becky said quickly came down from the car and held freen to pick her up.

" You must be really scared..." Freen said softly.

Becky was still crying and nodded.

Freen closed her eyes. And took some deep breaths. Trying to cool of her anger.

Then she cupped becky's face and then wiped her tears with her thambs.

But becky was still drunk so she forgot all about freen. And was thinking it's still her p'freen from her childhood.

Becky quickly hugged freen tightly. Freen really shocked. Even before today becky hated her. But she was hugging her and crying. Freen also put her hands on becky's back.

She finally also hugging becky. It has some kind of peace in her life she never felt this before.

' I have had s*x so many times. But what is this feeling ? I never had this feeling before... A cartain peace. I don't wanna move. I wanna stay like this forever...' thought freen.

........

Becky's pov.

When I wake up. I was really really feeling dizzy. It was a new place. Not my home. I started panicking. Seeing a different ceiling. The white walls. The expensive furniture. All of that was so strange.

Where am I..? What happened to me? What am I wearing....? This is not what I was wearing last night... Where is my clothes? Who's cloths am I wearing...? No no no... What happened....?

I was thinking all of that. Suddenly middle age woman came in with foods.  I couldn't recognise her.

" You woke up... Miss Becky."

" Yeah! I was just. Who are you? Where am I?"
I asked her.  She can already see me panicking.

" It's okay. It looks like your first time. Freen do brings a lot of women here. But you were different. She brought you here in her arms. You were unconscious. And also darty.." she said making a disgusted face.

" Darty? How?"

" You puked all over yourself and also on ms. freen. Her expensive black suit was all white...." She started laughing...

" What?... I did that?" I was so embarrassed I felt like the earth should open herself and swallow me in.

" Oh... It was so nice to her like that once.. she was trying to clean you or give a bath. But you kept screaming that you don't want to be touched by her... It was so funny. It was like seeing her with a kid. But still she slept with you..?"

" SHE DID...?"

she was surprised with my sudden screaming.

" I don't know the details. But she slept in this room. She left in the morning for work... And left you this note.. which I haven't read." She gave me a clearly opened small piece of paper.

" Who are you? Where am I?" I asked looking at the paper.

" Oh! Sorry where are my manners..? I am freen's house maid Dona. I take care of her since she joined the.. you're at her house.." she said.

Then she left saying" if you need anything else. Please call me. Her mom will come to see you in 30 minutes. Please get dressed and make yourself presentable."

I nodded.

I was wearing a care bear pajama's it was cute. But I was too worried about how I got into this.

I finally looked at the note it said.

Sorry I couldn't be there when you wake up.
Your breakfast will be served. New set of clothes are on the table. If you already heard what happened last night. Don't feel embarrassed.

I slept on the couch.

Freen.

I was relieved somehow.
I quickly took a shower and then wore the clothes she left for me. It was a nice with top with jeans.

I was getting ready when a familiar voice was heard.

" It's been so long..."

" Aunty...!" I looked back it was freen's mom. I was always very close with her. As I already told she used to make me milk teas in teh evening and told me lots of stories.

I hugged her.

" Wow! Look at you all grown up. And what are you doing now..?"

" I am lawyer. I just finished college."

" Yeah! Freen told me about you. You also work at her company. Tell me does she ever give you any problem?"

" No. Boss is quite the opposite."

" Boss! Since when do you call her boss? I still remember how you came to our house screaming p'freen, p'freen, p'freen."

" Yeah! We all grown up now."

" Does she make you call her boss.?"

" No.. I just.."

" It's okay! Now that you know our address. Please come and visit time to time. I will make you milk tea like before.!"

" Of course. Aunty." I hugged her again...

She hugged me back and kissed my forehead. I haven't met my mom for a long time. And this motherly love made me emotional. I almost teared up.