51.

When I came back from kitchen with the foods.  P'Freen kept looking at dad....

I knew that look. She is going to do something bad. I should stop her.

" P'freen....! Can you come to kitchen? I need your help with something." I said.

She stood up angrily then followed me.

" Babe! You okay?" I asked her as soon as she came back.

" Becky why didn't you told me before that your dad was a cop?" She looked stressed.

" Sorry. But I kind of thought you already knew my parents...!"

" I only knew your mother. You never talked about him... How am I supposed to know that?"

" Sorry...!"

" It's okay. I should just eat and leave. Before he remembers me. Or recognise me. He already seems to know a lot about me...!"

" P'freen! Aren't you gonna stay here tonight...?"

" Bec bec your dad and brother are here...!"

" They'll leave soon. You can stay here...!" I put my hands around her neck...,

She smiled.

" Kiss me!" I said.

She looked around and saw the living space was not visible from the kitchen area. She leaned in to kiss me.

As we are warming up. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper.

" Becky.... Are you done?.....ahhh! I guess not...!" P'nam came to call us and saw us kissing each other.
She also left as soon as possible.

We finish eating. This was the weirdest dinner ever. The environment was so heavy that we can cut it with a scissors.

Dad kept looking at p'freen. And p'freen tried to eat as fast as she could. She also didn't shifted her gaze at me or my dad. She kept her face looking down at the plate.

I was kind of enjoying seeing her so worried like that. It was also first time I saw her scared.

After eating dinner dad and richie took a leave. P'nam also left. P'freen stayed back to help me with the dishes.

" The dishes are done..!" P'freen said.

" Hummm! Thank you...!" When went to the kitchen. I was surprised to see her cleaning the dishes so perfectly.

You can see your own reflection in the dishes.

" How are the dishes looking mam?" She said while bowing down.

" It's looks so clean. I am impressed. I think you did a good job...!" I said patting her shoulder.

" Really. Thank you madam...!"

" I think you you did so good that you deserve a reward now..!"

" Ahhh! Reward..! What?" She said confusingly.

I pushed her to the counter. She was surprised.

Her mouth opened up in surprise.

" The dishes are so clean... I wish you can clean me like that..!" I said in a sexy voice.

" What?" She clinched her eyebrows.

Then she started laughing. 

" Wait... Are you trying to flirt with me?" She kept laughing again.

" Whyyyyy? Am I doing it wrong..?"

" No! It's just. You're so innocent looking with your baby face. I just can't imagine you like that...!" She kept laughing.