62.

After so many hours.... I was awake.

When I reached highway, something hit my head and I lost conscious. When I woke up I found myself tied to a chair in a old abandoned warehouse. I left the the cafe it was noon. It supposed to be night by now. But it's bright like day outside. I can see the sky with some wholes in the roof.

Was I passed out for a whole day.?

Why isn't p'freen here yet....?

I started looking around. Suddenly I heard some noise.

" Is she still out?" Said the one voice.

I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so I can hear there plan.

" Yeah! Do you think she is dead?" Another voice said.

" I don't think so!  P'Pak said she still got her pulse...!" .

" If something happens her dad will make our life hell! Just get what we want and let her go in perfect health!"

" Yeah!  But she doesn't need to know this...did you send her father the photos.!?"

" Yeah!"

They were still talking. I was really passed out for a whole day. P'freen must be very worried. And dad! Dad must be pissed at me for getting in trouble..

What do they want?

I looked up to see them.

They quickly noticed that I was awake.

" Oh! Oh! Look what it is? The sleeping Beauty is awake! Without a kiss! And a prince!"

" My princess will come and kill you all! How long I am here?" I said out loud. Because I knew I don't need to worry because my baby is p'freen.

" Oh! Right where is she now? You are here for over 24 hours... Where is she?"

" Is she even coming? You said she will kill us all! Tell her to come fast..." One of them laughed out loud..

" You just worry about your life. And pray that she doesn't come here... Or else you all will be dead before knowing who she is!"

" You.... LITTLE PRICK...!"

" Wait!" One was coming to hit me. But another man stopped him.

" Boss is coming anyway! Let's just... Wait before she come she'll do what to do with her..!" He said.

I heard a car noise. It was similar to p'freen's car.

" She is here!" I smiled and said.

" BOSS IS HERE!" the young man said excitedly.

" You stay here! I'll go and talk to her."

" But! Phi! I want to meet her too!"

" And you will! So stay here keep a eye on her. This one is cunning.!"

" Yes! Phi!" The elder one put her hand on his head and left.

I was disappointed it wasn't p'freen. But I knew p'freen must be looking for me everywhere she must be very worried. She must be devastated....she must.... Oh! I have to get out of here....

Suddenly I heard someone speaking in the walky talky.

( Shi shi... Boss is here! Over)

" Every thing okay! Over!"

( Put a blindfold on her eyes over!)

" Roger! Over!"

The man approached towards me with a blindfold from his pocket.

" Stop right there don't touch me! She'll kill you!" I was screaming but he ignored me and blindfolded me. After that he also put a cloth on my mouth.

I heard someone enter.

" What the f*ck? Becky!" A woman said.

"Ph.'mamp.!(p'nam)" i screamed because the voice I heard was p'nam's

" Becky! There you are!.we are were looking for you everywhere?" p'nam said.

" freen the daughter of the police general is becky! becky you didn't told me your dad was police general,"

I was surprised to know that p'freen is the boss they were talking about.

" p'freen? you are the boss they were talking about?" the surprisedness was visible on my face I guess I was still blind folded.

quickly I felt a familiar touch on my tied hands, she was untieing  me.
she moved the blindfolds and I saw her perfect face, but with some dark circles around her eyes indicating she havn't slept last night.

i looked at her with surprise, and anger in my eyes. she looked scared and sad.
I don't know what to do with her now.

" boss. she is the daughter we talked about! do you know her?" the older man said.

p'nam looked at him with him, she was going to say something. but p'freen saw some brushes on my hands and a wound on my lips. Her eyes turned red. She started shaking in anger.

she quickly ran to the man and slapped so hard that he fell down.
the younger one scared.
" so our boss is your girlfriend? that's why you were so confidence." he said with confidence.

I was still sitting on the chair since I haven't ate anything since yesterday.
p'freen looked at me and then towards them.

she said nothing. May be she was so angry. I know how possesive she can be.

I was looking at her , i was so worried about her next move.

She looked at p'nam and then p'nam threw a gun. P'freen catched it and without blinking she shot the older man. But the younger one knew that he was next.

He came towards p'freen and held her feet crying.

" HOW THE F*CK YOU DARE .. TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AND  THEN ME,....?" She kicked him and shot him too.

I was stunned to she her kill. She looked so cool. But I never saw her kill before. What am I saying....?

Get out of her spell becky! She just killed two man in front of you! The reason you are here.... Is also her.

She said she left the Crime world. But in reality she is still the boss of the whole thai mafia. All the anti social activities, crimes everything happening around you was freen. Your p'freen.

She isn't in love with you....

She didn't left the crime world for you becky....

You weren't helping a criminal get better... You were helping a criminal do better crimes in better ways.....

Your paradise was still a hell.... Made with blood and bones of innocent people.......

Everything she said was a lie.....

She lied.....

To you Becky....

To me...?

The person in front of you holding a gun is just.... A criminal....

Not my dear teacher......