25.

The sweet father daughter reunion was disturbed by a shooting sound. Freen was surprised too. All she heard was a scream from soul and her father.

" SOULLLLL?" freen screamed and ran towards soul.

Soul fell to the ground with her father. Blood flew everywhere like water.

" Soul are you okay...?soul...?" Freen came to pick up soul.

When soul fixed her mental state. She saw blood on her hand but she wasn't hurt.

" Dad....! Dad... Wake up. Dad wake up..." Soul shook her dad. But no answer. Soul started crying while repeatedly shaking her dad.

Freen quickly looked around for shooters.

" Let's take him to the hospital.." freen said.

Freen started soul's father car. Then she put him on the car.

Freen quickly drove to the nearest hospital. She also called nam about this nam quickly went to the place where soul's dad was shot..

Soul's father was in the O T for several hours. He was still breathing when they got to the hospital.

" It will be okay. We are in the hospital he'll be okay.." said freen hugging soul. Soul was crying nonstop.

Nam came to inform that the shooter was found.

" Freen we got him. He was a member of our..." Nam suddenly stopped as she saw soul approaching.

" N'soul have you eaten something..? Your father will be okay.. eat something okay..." Said nam patting soul's head.

" Yeah! Let me take you to the cafeteria. Eat something... Nam will stay here." Said freen.

" No.. dad ... What if he needs blood or something..."

" No... They already got all the blood they need. Let's go. Just eat. You haven't eaten since this morning. It's almost 8pm. Please..."

Freen somehow was able to take soul to the cafeteria.

Soul's father was shot in the back of the head. But because of freen fast thinking he was still alive. When they got to the hospital he was still breathing.

So doctors went for surgery right away.

When freen took soul yo the cafeteria there was news playing.

"THE FAMOUS BILLIONAIRE JIRAWAT POOLSAK IS BEING SHOT BY ONE OF THE GANG MEMBERS OF SAROCHA CHANKIMHA MOSTLY KNOWN AS FREEN. THE SHOOTER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND ACCEPTED TO HIS CRIMES AND SAID HE DID THIS ALL AS BOSS'S ORDER.......(news continues.) "

" STOP THE NEWS..... STOP IT! TURN OFF THE TV..!" freen shouted. One of freen's bodyguard went and punched the tv.

Soul's teary eyes suddenly becomes angry red.

" Is this you? Is that sarocha... You?....?" Soul stood up in disbelief.

" You're a gangster..? You're a murderer....? You tried to kill my dad...? You F*CKING TRIED TO KILL MY DAD...?"

Soul started to throw things at freen.
But freen still tried to talk to soul. To calm her down.

But she was not in the mood to come down.

" Soul..! Go upstairs now...!" Said n who just came running...,

Soul quickly ran to her father.

" What happened..?" Nam said seeing freen crying like that. And soul being so dis balanced.

Freen said nothing and followed soul.

When they reached. Doctors were coming out of the Operation theatre.

" Doctor! What happened...?" Said soul crying.

" Miss. Poolsak. We are very sorry to inform you... Your father is .... No more.. we tried our best.. but it was already too late...( Continues) "

But soul couldn't hear anything anymore. They already informed soul's family they also reached there.

Soul fell to the floor.

" SOUL..!" freen ran to soul. But soul stopped her with her hand.

" Stop! Don't touch me. Go away... Before I kill you..." Said soul.

Soul' mom and uncles came and saw freen standing there. Her mom quickly went to soul and held her tightly.

" What else do you want? You wanted 50 millions, went went there still you killed him. Why?" Soul's mom tightly hugged soul crying.

" I didn't... Listen to me... I didn't.." freen tried to approach soul. But soul's uncle punched freen to move away.

" Get away from her..!"

Freen bodyguards came to protect her. But freen stopped them.

" Freen it's a misunderstanding. Let's go away from here. Police is on the way.... She is hurt. Once she settles down we can talk to her..." Nam came and whispered into freen's ear.

Freen was already bleeding from her nose and mouth. But she also wanted to stay there by soul's side.

But nam pulled her out in time because the police reached the hospital just after freen left.

.......

#back to present.#

Becky 's POV

So now everything makes sense. P'freen was falsely accused of the murder of mr. Poolsak. The murder charges were fake anyway. Then why did she kill mr. B's family?

It's also makes sense now that p'soul wants to kill p'freen. We need to clear this things. Then p'freen will live happily with p'soul.

But thinking about there good future is good right? Why do I feel sad?

Aunty was still looking sad. She sat on the couch and looked outside.

" It was just four weeks. But she became my second daughter. Now she hates freen. It's freen's fault anyway. .." aunty said.

" Aunty it's just a misunderstanding. Once p'soul learns the truth she'll come running back.." I was supposed to comfort aunty. But after saying this line I needed comforting. Why?

Aunty's face lit up. Like I just gave her a hope.

" But I have to say you're my second daughter before soul. Your place is special. No one can take that place..." aunty said patting my head. She must have seen the change in my expression.
So she comforted me.

........

Today I am very very optimistic. Because after knowing p'freen's past, now I know she is capable of loving. She is also a human being. I think she still have a heart to love someone. It was just a misunderstanding.

I think p'freen is just punishing herself for something she didn't do......

Or maybe I am missing something here.....

What is it?