30. 🔞

I am going to the shopping mall right now to buy some new garments for myself. This time I'll be more careful and choose something really sexy. Something she likes.

What if she patch things up with p'soul? I need to be more sexy. Something more ......

Suddenly a special kind of lingerie. It is black. Most probably her favourite colour. It's also very sexy. The lingerie store is one the third floor. So it was out of sight from most of the family people.

I came to know about this place from irin. I talked to her about this. She told me this store also have some wild sex things.

I was just curious to know about them.

As expected my eyes get washed by alot of 18+stuff. But I was looking at the certain lingerie that I saw from outside.

" How can I help you mam?" A woman in a red leather jacket and red leather high knee boots said to me.

When I said a jacket and boot. I meant she was only wearing that.

I look at her confused.

" Oh! You look like someone need some help! First time?" She came closer and said.

At this moment I knew I made a wrong choice by coming here. But she looks like she know what to do.....

.....

After finishing my shopping. I am now going to pick up some new outfits too. I just like to shop. I spent way too much money already at that store. That lady is really good at her job.

When I was going to my favourite clothing shop in the mall I was passing by a coffee shop and thought I should get a milk yea too. I enter the coffee please. I am in shock seeing p'freen and another girl together.

My mouth was wide open to see a very beautiful model looking woman infront of my beautiful p'freen. Is that p'soul?

It can't be p'soul hates p'freen. Who is that? Why am I thinking so about it anyway? I am just a plaything for her anyway. I am the one bound by contract but she is not she can have as many partners as she wants.

Suddenly my favourite milk tea doesn't taste like before. It feels bitter without any flavour. I exit the place with a down face.

It was still my office time so I walk to my way back. It took 10mins or something.

When I reach back p'nam came to me to inform that p'freen is waiting for me.

I know now what she want. So I asked p'nam to give me sometime. Because I wanted to change in the new undergarments I bought so she doesn't get turn off today.

But I am angry at her. But I am also feeling guilty because I just spent a lot of money given to me by her.

I quickly got changed and went to her cabin.

" It's rebecca? May I come in?" I knocked on the door.

" Yes!" She answers in a cold voice.

When I enter I am even more shocked that woman is sitting on p'freen's desk. The same place I was sitting on last time.

In the office too? I thought that was my place....?

I puffed my cheek in anger.