41.

I left for home knowing p'freen's past from p'nam. Now I know what p'freen did was wrong but she had no other choice.

No I know my p'freen is hidden inside that freen Sarocha everyone fears.
I just have bring out that p'freen from deep down inside mafia queen. Then show her the light of the day.

I knew what I have to do. I have to bring her out of this dark world slowly slowly with a lot of love.

I slept well knowing tomorrow when I wake up p'freen still be mine.

Some might call me a sl*t for wanting to do it when ever she wants. But I have to tell them only one thing.... I can be anything for p'freen. I am sl*t only for her.  I can do anytime she wants because I am wanting that all the time.

Whenever I see her I feel a different kind of attraction. Just looking at her makes me wet down there. I want to take off every little piece of clothing every time I see her.

Her lips, her hands, her fingers, her eyes, her Breaths on my neck.... Oh my god! I am already wet I think....

......

Next day I wake up early and went to the office super early. Even p'nam didn't came yet.

When I reached my cabin I found a bouquet of roses on my table.

" Who can send me roses? Could it be p'freen?" I said picking up the flowers.

I was looking at them with a smile. suddenly I heard a voice scolding someone.

" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY DIDN'T YOU GAVE ME THIS BEFORE..? NOW I AM LATE BECAUSE OF YOU...!"
I went out to see.

It's p'freen!

I smiled in excitement. She was angry at a employee and scolding her.

Is it weird that I am turned on by that.....?

Her chubby cheeks are puffed in anger. I just want to squeeze them. I just want to hug her tightly. But all the other employees are there.

I kept looking at her biting my lips and smiling.

She turned around and looked at me. When she saw me smiling she got embarrassed.  She looked down and then looked sideways. Is she embarrassed of me?

I should've be the one ashamed because she saw me naked.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I forgot about last night. Everything.... Only one thing in front of me her.

Same for her too. She kept looking at me. When the employee said sorry she didn't scold her just said it's okay and left without scolding her anymore.

I was satisfied.

........

" Ohhhh! Why are you smiling?"

I was somehow thinking about her and smiling in my cabin. That's when p'heng came and teased me.

" Did you got my roses?" He asked.

" You send me those roses?" I was confused. Since there was no card, I had no way of knowing who send them.

" Yea! Who else can send them?"

" Why did you send them p'heng? You know boss doesn't like that!"
I gave him the roses back.

" What? Why? What does she have to do with us? Why do she matters?"
He kept refusing the roses.

" You won't get it. So please... Please! Take them back...! Take them...! Take them...!" I gave the bouquet to him.

He finally took it and turn around to leave. But he stopped. I went back to my work.
I was looking through some documents.

" P'heng why didn't you leave?" I looked up and saw he frozen in his place. Looking at the door like he saw a ghost.

When I tilted my head to see why is he so scared.

" P'freen!" I was surprised.

" Boss! Call me boss!" She said. Her arms are crossed. Her chubby cheeks are puffed again. So I know she is angry about something.

I smiled at her. Because I still had confidence that my smile will make her anger go away. But it surprisingly didn't worked this time.

She looked away.

" Go away!" She looked at heng.

As heng was ready to make a run for his life p'freen held his coller. she took the roses from his hands then let him go.

I surprisingly looked at her.

She came near me closing the door behind.

" I shouldn't have terminated our contract! I just terminated the contract and next day you go out giving others flowers?" She threw the bouquet into the dustbin.  

She came closer to me and put her right hand on the on the table. My eyes followed her hand to the table.

But her left hand wouldn't let me. Her left lifted my chin to look at her.

" I wasn't giving it to him! I was just returning his bouquet to him." I said looking deep in her eyes.

" You didn't! Why did he gave you a bouquet of red roses..?" She asked.

She was asking me but I couldn't concentrate at the question. Because her lips kept distracting me. Whenever I tried to look away she wouldn't let me.

I just wanted to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

She kept repeating her questions. I was hypnotized or something. Unconsciously my hands went to her cheeks, I softly squeezed her cheeks.

She looked like a baby when my hands were squeezing her cheeks.

She was surprised for sure.

" What was that?" She asked while holding her smile.

" You're so cute when you get angry." I said smiling.

" You know our contract is terminated. So anything we do sexually, you can sue me for sexual assault! And I am not falling for that again..!" She said smiling a evil smile.

Now I am not looking away from her eyes. I am actually looking deep into her eyes.

" I could've done that before! That kind of contract has no legal base...!" I said smiling.

I was getting brave. I put my hands on her shirts collor..

She looked down at my hands holding her collor like that. .

" Then why didn't you?" She asked .

" My feelings for you are still the same regardless of that contract." I said putting my right hand on her neck. While my other hand glided up on her right hand that was on the table. My full body weight was on her strong body now.

I can feel her abs through the thin shirt that she was wearing. Same as her breasts on my mine. Her harden nipples too. She is feeling something. I am satisfied with that only. But what if I can get more.....

" This is..... You made emotional connection with me. That is off the contract. You broke the contract" she said suddenly getting worried. She even gulped once. Now My next reply matters to her a lot.

I need to choose my words very carefully now.

With my next few words I can loose her. Or I can make her mine.

I looked away for a moment. And smiled because I was embarrassed now.

I am feeling shy now.

She is still looking at me with great interest.

I looked up at her and....

" Then what? You can just...." I gilded my finger over my neck. ( making a gesture of cutting throat. Implying freen could just kill her)

She looked at me with surprise.

When I looked at her then bit my lips. She put her right hand that was on the table my waist and pulled me towards her. Then she started kissing the on the places I glided my finger through on my neck.

_________________________________________

Is it too soon....?