Her hand hovered over the handle and when she heard a voice calling her by her name, she jumped.

"Love, is that you?" Klaus asked from the other side of the door, a puzzled expression evident on his face.

Caroline and Theodore shared a glance at their sisters body language, knowing that nothing would be the same after this.

Allison sighed in relief before opening the door, "Uh, Hey Nik." Her voice came out as shaky, obvious unease in her tone.

"Are you alright, love?" Klaus asked with a concerned expression, placing his hand on her shoulder comfortingly and sparing a glance to the two Forbes siblings who were now on the kitchen stools.

His gaze traveled towards the floor and his eyes widened when he spotted Liz Forbes with a knife embedded in her stomach.

As he was about to go over to her, Theodore and Caroline signalled to him that it was fine.

All of a sudden, a loud sob escaped Allison's lips, followed by multiple others as she sobbed into her boyfriends chest, pulling into his green shirt for support.

Klaus' brows furrowed at first, not knowing how to react but then he hesitantly brought his hand up to stroke her back soothingly, "It's okay, love. It's okay." He whispered in her ear, his other hand playing with her hair.

Allison took a step back and broke their contract at his words, "No, it's not!" She cried out, causing her siblings to exchange another concerned glance, "Why does everyone keep telling me it's okay because it's not! None of this is okay! I just let this random stranger in my home just so he could stab my mother in the gut and then poison me and my siblings and then I fucking killed him, so no, Klaus, it's not okay!"

The room fell silent as none of them knew what to say, their mouths opening and closing while thinking of something, anything to say, but nothing came to mind. Their minds were blank.

Allison broke the silence, hating how she'd just broke down in front of everyone, "Now can you just heal us please?" Her voice cracked as her bottom lip wobbled, another sob on the brink of escaping.

Klaus nodded, his heart shattering at how hurt she was. Whoever was at blame for this, he wanted to kill because no one could hurt his love.

He went to Allison first, although she refused and pleaded him to heal her siblings first. She eventually gave in and let him bite her to remove the purple poison toxins like he did last time.

Once she was healed, he went to Theodore and did the same thing and gave him a little blood after to heal him up. He then went to Caroline and fed her his blood so that she could be healed from the werewolf venom.

As he was about to go to Liz, Theodore stopped him, "She'll want to go to the hospital. She hates vampire blood." Klaus' brows furrowed but he nodded anyway and stood a step back.

"I'll come with you then." Klaus stated before glancing over to the dead body who he presumed to be Allison's uncle and the one responsible for all of this, "And we better get rid of him." His eyes hardened as he stared at the man who hurt his love.

If Ted was alive, Klaus would drag out his death so far that he'd be begging for death.

★★★