The Car Thieves

Chapter 83

Hope Mikaelson POV
I haven't been to Beacon Hills since I was 5. My mom brought me here for my aunt Bailey's Funeral. I don't really remember it.

Once I arrived in town I didn't know where to go. Cristy wouldn't get in til later that night. So I had nothing to do.

I had my permit and I was up for some adventure. So I stole a nice car off the side of the street.

I got stopped at a stop light, and a Jeep pulled up next to me. The guy driving it looked about my age. He was hot too.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Hey." I chuckle. "Nice ride."

"Thanks. You want a ride?" He asked.

"Sure." I said hopping out of the car I had stolen and hopped into his.

"I get you back to your car." He said.

"It's fine. It's not even mine." I said honestly.

"Really? Is it like one of your parent's cars?" He asked.

"No, just stole it for some adventure." I gave him a quick wink.

He just laughed. "That's fine. This isn't even my Jeep. It's a car my dad towed in. It's been there for most of my life."

I chuckle. "Okay. I'm Hope, btw."

"Eli."

The car started again and we just talked. That was until we reached a stoplight and Eli tried to go, but the car just jolted forward. It didn't move at all.

We jumped out and saw a man with sharp werewolf claws, who had slashed the tires.

"Dad!" Eli yelled at the man and pointed his head back at me. Causing him to look back at me.

"Eli!" The man was visibly irritated. "You let a random girl into my Jeep!"

"Derek." I heard a semi familiar voice. But I couldn't place it until I turned around and saw Sheriff Noah Stilinski, Cristy's grandfather. "She's Hope Mikaelson. My granddaughter's cousin."

"Oh." Derek eyed me up and down. Now that I thought about it, I think I saw him at my aunt's funeral. Or maybe it was when me and mom were staying with Stiles and Cristy. He looked back at Eli and the 2 had an argument.

I walked over to the sheriff and his deputy. "Does your mother know you're in town?"

"Yes, mom knows. She even bought my ticket." I rolled my eyes.

Then he brought me down to the station where I had to stay until Cristy got there. Then I was free to go.