Flying Into Trouble

Chapter 35
3x22

When we got the call about Stiles, Dad, Me, and Alli all rushed to help. We came in with Derek. He had broken out of the handcuffs Sheriff Stilinski put him in.

I walked to one side of him while the other went on the other. Alli was the first to attack. She tried to shoot him with and electricity bolt. But he grabbed it and took all the energy.

Then Derek tried. It didn't take Void very long to stop him. Before I knew it my dad was pointing a gun at him.

"Dad, no." I begged.

"Why do you care Bails?" He asked with the gun still pointed at him.

"Because I know him."

"That's not Stiles sweetheart. I have to put him down before he hurts anyone else.*

I stepped in front of Void. "I didn't mean Stiles. I meant Void."

He looked at me confused. "What."

"We knew each other before I lost my memories. We dated. He died it's a long story." I looked down. "We did some terrible stuff together. So if you put him down, you have to put me down too."

"I won't do that." He said.

"Good." I put him hand in front of the gun. "Now put the gun down."

He pulled my arm and I went flying. "I said I wouldn't put you down."

Alli ran to my side. I didn't pay any attention to the questions she was asking me. I was focused on making sure my dad didn't shot Stiles/Void.

Eventually he did. But only when the onis showed up. That was when Void explained why we were there. To protect him. We all had to focus on them.

I stood near the back with Void. I looked back and he was gone. The onis had disappeared. They noticed he was gone and left.

Scott and Kira came barging in. We explained what happened then I went rushing out. I had to find Void. I had to find him before he did something that would make me want to kill him myself.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I had come home to get changed. While I was doing that Allison barged into my room. She told me how Isaac was acting weird and she needed my help.

So, I dropped what I was doing and went to help her. We tracked Isaac to the school. We found him in the locker room with a fire bomb.

We blew it out which only pissed him off more so we went into coach's office and baricaded the door.

Then Ethan and Aiden popped up behind him. They started fighting. They were trying to kill each other.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

We got out of the office and went into the hallway. We were going to go back to the locker room that way.

When we got back in they weren't fighting anymore. They had all teamed up against us.

I took on Ethan. Kira took on Isaac. And Allison was taking care of Aiden. We were trying really hard not to hurt them but they had us all backed into a corner literally.

Suddenly they all passed out. Deaton came and took care of them. Apparently there was a fly in their throat that was making them act this way.

I made sure they all were alright, and comforted Aiden before heading out. Void took Lydia. I had to help find her.

While I was at the door about to open it, Aiden stepped in front of it. "Bails, I have a terrible feeling about this. Don't go."

"You do too?" I asked. I had, had that feeling since my plane landed back here. And I knew way. The thing that hadn't gone out of my head since I learned about it. My exploration date.

"Bailey, please just be careful." He looked generally scared.

I kissed him a long a passionate kiss. "Don't worry, babe. I've lived a long life. Trust me today is not the day I die." I didn't know that for sure. But I knew he wouldn't let me leave unless I gave him a reason to.

He stepped away from the door. I opened it and walked into the hall.

"I love you." I blew him an air kiss.

"I love you too." He said before I started to walk out.