Silently Suffering (Maddie)

On your way home, you break down into tears. This has been happening a lot lately. Life is just so overwhelming, and you've lost all your will to continue with it. You won't tell anyone this: you're too stubborn. You insist that you can go through it alone, and tell everyone that you're okay. Nothing is okay, however. Everything is falling apart. The strength which you base your life upon is crumbling, and you fear that when it's completely demolished, there will be nothing left of you.
Then you'll have to admit that you're not okay.
You cry as you keep walking, though try to wipe away the tears. Its useless, though, because the tears that you wipe away are replaced by new ones. It's when your walking that someone just wraps their arms around you from behind, and you just pause. Who could this possibly be, you turn your head, but all you see is a blue blob on your shoulder.
"P- p-p-please stop C C ccrying." The blob stutters out.
You recognize him: he goes to the same school as you, but in a different course. Actually, he's rather popular. His name is Tamaki Amajiki, and he's apart of the Big Three. As reluctant as you are to admit it, you've always had a minor crush on the shy boy.
"W- what are you d- doing here?" You ask. You've always been good at controlling your habit of stuttering, but when you're as nervous as this, it becomes a problem. This is the first time you've even been hugged by a boy.
"Y- you don't live very f- far from me, and I w- walk past you all the t-t- time on my way h home.
"Oh... but why are you... hugging me like this?"
"Because you're sad. I don't like seeing you sad."
"But...why?"
"P- please stop a-asking questions."
You fall silent. Something about this is so comforting. He eventually turns you around to face him, and just pulls you into his chest. You cry it out on him, and he doesn't ask questions; he doesn't pry; he doesn't tease you; he doesn't judge you; no, he just allows you to sob as he speaks soothing words into your ear.
"It's gonna be okay." He whispers. "I'm right here."
"But it isn't okay." You say. "Nothing is okay. It's all falling apart."
"I know, but guess what? You're not alone. I'm here for you, and I always will be. Besides, when you hit rock bottom, you can only go up, right? And everything will get better. I promise you."
"H- how do you know that?"
"Because I'm gonna make sure it gets better."
"Why do you even care? You don't even know me."
"That's not the main focus right now. Let's just focus on you."
"I hate focusing on myself."
"I know that, but you need to understand that sometimes it's better to do that. You matter, too.
"Do I really?"
"Of course you do. You're precious."
You just continue to sob, and he strokes your hair softly. He even kisses your head couple of times, though is rather shy about it. This is what you needed. Someone to hold you and let you cry. Someone to reassure you when nobody else is there to. Someone who unconditionally cares for you in your times of need.
When you've regained your composure, he walks you home, and before you walk inside, he hesitantly kisses your lips. It takes you by surprise, but you do melt into it. When he pulls away, he merely buries his face into your shoulder.
"S-s- sorry.." he mutters. "I shouldn't have-"
"It's okay." You tell him. "I... actually liked it a lot." You feel him tense up even more.
"Y- y- you did?"
"Yeah. Amajiki Senpai...let me ask you something: do you maybe like me?" He groans.
"W- w- what? Why do you- why do you ask?"
"Well, you kissed me, and that should mean something. And if you do, just know I genuinely like you back."
"Yyyyyou do?"
"Yeah. I do. So what about you?"
"I like you." He says it so quietly that you barely hear, but still, it makes you smile.
"That's nice. Do you... want to try being a couple?"
"On one condition?"
"Condition? What?"
"I- if you p- promise to tell me when something's wrong, yeah. l-I don't want you s-s- suffering a- alone."
"I promise."
Since then, you could never suffer on your own. Amajiki can always tell when something is  wrong, so hell sit down with you, and if you're ready to talk, talk it out,; and if not, he'll just be there with you, that way you're not alone.