Hot (Maddie)

You look at Shoto Todoroki's, the guy you fully believe is the hottest in your class. He has dual colored hair and eyes, pale features, and is rather tall--at least, he's tall compared to you. Whenever you look at him, you find yourself smiling.
How can you not? He's just too pretty.
He's oblivious to you always staring at him, and he's oblivious to everything else. Like the time you literally pushed someone put of the way to sit beside him. He just smiled at you, and offered the seat next to him. It's so adorable how he never notices the small things. It only makes you more obsessed with him.
Eventually, you decide to tell him how you feel. It's pointless to just hide it: after all, it would be a waste to be this obsessed and never know whether he feels anything toward you. You make soba for him. He's obsessed with it. You're rather sure that he loves soba almost just as much as you love him.
After school, you ask him to come with you to the sakura trees. It's a beautiful scenery, and it'd quiet; perfect to tell him your feelings. He agrees to come with you, and when you get to the point if confessing, you get slightly nervous. What if he rejects you? What if he thinks it's gross? What if he never talks to you again?
"L/n?" He says. "Are you okay? What do you need to talk about?"
"I just wanted to tell you something."
"What? Are you okay?" He looks concerned. "Please tell me you're alright."
"I'm fine. It's just like you."
"I'd hope you like me. We're friends"
"No. I have a crush on you."
"You want to crush me? That's just mean." You shake your head.
"STOP BEING STUPIDLY OBLIVIOUS FOR TWO MINUTES!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"
"What? Did you just call me stupid? Why are you being so mean today?"
"Todoroki, I have romantic feelings for you. I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to be your girlfriend."
"Oh. That's what you meant. Why didn't you just say that to begin with?"
"You are so smart but so dumb. I don't even know how you can be so oblivious to everything."
"That's not very nice."
"Todoroki, do you have the same feelings for me? Its okay if you don't, I just want to know." You hold out the soba noodles. "I went and made this." He takes the container.
"Of course I feel the same way. You're the first girl to prepare soba noodles for me." You smile.
"Then can I be your girlfriend?"
I don't see why not." You hug him.
"I'm happy now."
"That's good. I'm gonna go home and eat this soba."
"Okay. Bye."
"You're so hot." You say by accident. Todoroki's eyes get huge.
"I am? Did I accidentally activate my quirk? Oh my gosh. Are you okay? You're not burned, are you?"
"No. That's not what I meant.
"Oh then what did you mean?"
"Don't even worry about it. I don't think you'd understand even if  I did explain it."
"Well that's just rude."