Auntie (Ghost)

You are Shinsou's aunt. You have moved to Japan to take care ofbgim because his parents weren't doing the job. You had your job transfer you to the branch there and bought a home for him to live in with you.
Shinsou was very grateful to you. His quality of life has increased greatly. You make sure he has all the things he needs.
Lately, you noticed he has been coming home later than usual. You didn't want to over step but you wanted to make sure he was safe so you had a talk with him over dinner.
You found out he has been doing extra training with an UA teacher named Aizawa. You told Shinsou to invite his trainer over for dinner one day because you would like to meet him. You needed to make sure everything was safe.
Aizawa agreed to dinner the next day. This worked for you because you were off so you had all day to prepare. You made a nice meal. As you were setting everything on the table, there was a knock atbthe door. Shinsou ran to answer it and let Aizawa in.
When Aizawa came into the dinning room and saw you, he froze. You were the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. You were short and chubby. He thought that was great for cuddling.
You smiled and put your hand out, "Hello. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you Mr. Aizawa. "
He shook your hand, "Call me Shota."
Shinsou looked between his aunt and his mentor. He can sense something is happening between them, but he's not sure what.
Dinner went well and you were happy to know Aizawa was taking good care of Shinsou. You exchanged numbers for emergencies. But it didn't stay as emergency only. You two began texting each other just to see how your days were going. Aizawa decided to ask you to lunch one day and you happily accept it.
That lunch date turned into more dates. Soon enough you two became official. The problem was you had yet to tell Shinsou. So you held another dinner. Like last time Shinsou let Aizawa in. During dinner you decided it was time.
You take a breathe, "Shinsou, there's something I need to tell you. "
He looks at you, "If it's to tell me that you and Mr. Aizawa are dating, I already know. You guys are terrible at hiding it."
Aizawa chuckles, "Are you okay with it?"
Shinsou smiles, "As long as you treat my auntie well, I'm good "
Aizawa nods, "Okay. What would think of her and I getting married, I move in, and we officially adopt you."
Shinsou dropped his chopsticks, "What?"
You smile, "We want to be a family with you."
Shinsou runs over and pulls you both into a hug. So that's what happened. You married Aizawa and you both adopted Shinsou and became a big happy family. You are so happy you moved to take care of Shinsou because you met the love if your life and gained a family.

My hero academia oneshots PT1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara