His Name (Ghost)

In your world, there are soulmates. You know your soulmate's first name because it's tattooed on your left wrist. Everyone has it. The tattoo is written in the color of your soulmate's eyes, and when you meet, it will glow and become a gold color. On your wrist, you have a red Eijiro. You know, somewhere out there is a guy with Y/N in E/C (eye color). You just don't know where.

You really liked his name. He must have beautiful eyes because of the shade of red on your wrist. But would he accept you. You just don't know.

You had just moved to a whole new country because of your father's job. You were actually excited for a fresh start. You hated your old school. You were now a student at UA and about to start in class 1-A. Your quirk was plants. You can make creatures big and small out of plants and flowers. You had to stay hydrated, though. If you didn't drink enough water, you would pass out.

You walked into the classroom quietly. You didn't want to be noticed because you were shy and needed time to get to know people before you started making friends. When you walked in, you noticed your soulmate's name was lighting up. You looked up and saw a guy with red hair looking at his wrist, which was also lighting up. You both made eye contact.

Your thoughts went wild. He's hot. Oh no. He's going to reject me. I look like an ugly whale. I can't do this. You turn around and run. You don't want to be rejected in front of so many people. You hear someone call your name, but you ignore it.

You make it outside and create an animal out of flowers that is big enough to ride. You were determined to go hide for a while. But you didn't get to hop on because two big strong arms wrapped around your waist and held you.

He was panting, "P-P-Please don't go. Let's talk this out. Please don't reject me. I know I'm not the manliest, but please give me a chance. I have always been excited about meeting my soulmate."

You stop struggling and turn in his grip, "W-W-What?"

"Please don't run away. Give me a chance. I'll be the manliest for you."

"You want me?"

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm ugly and fat."

"No, you're not. When I saw you, I was so happy to have such a beautiful soulmate."

Tears start to fall from your eyes, "You mean it?"

He smiles, "Of course. Please accept me."

You return his smile, "Yes. Thank you so much for accepting me."

You two hug each other tightly. From that day forward, you two got to know each other and formed an unbreak bond.