MHAxReader with Bubbles PT2 (Maddie)

Aizawa
His whole plan for the night was to just go to bed. He didn't expect you to be in his apartment, nor did he expect to see you acting so childish. You're occupied with bubbles. Of all things, bubbles. He sighs, takes off his shoes, and walks inside.
"You know," he says, getting your attention. "I gave you my house key for emergencies. Not to play with bubbles."
"Sorry." You say. "I had a nightmare, and really wanted to cuddle. You weren't home, so I got bored and started playing with bubbles. I didn't-"
"It's fine. You're already here, so don't be sorry. Are you okay? About the nightmare, I mean." You nod.
"I think it's my brain looking for excuses to cuddle." You giggle, and he just shakes his head.
"Whatever. Come on."
He pulls out his sleeping bag, though you're not sure from where. You're pretty sure it just comes out of thin air. He grabs you, then brings you inside of it with him. You nestle yourself into his arms, and spend the rest of the night like that.
"Tomorrow," you mutter. "Let's play with bubbles together."
"Sure. Anything for you, kitten."

Dabi
He's finally back. Shigaraki constantly sending him on missions is really getting on his nerves. Would it kill the man with bad skin to give Dabi some alone time with you? Gosh. He's tired of always being sent out away from you. He opens the door to the room you sleep in, just wanting to see your face after weeks.
He merely smiles upon seeing you. You have a bubble wand in your hand, and you just blow several of them, finding it the most entertaining thing in the world. He chuckles as he makes his way over to you.
"Look at you." He says, grabbing you from behind. You jump in shock. "Having fun without me, huh?"
"You've been gone three weeks. Did you expect me to spend that whole time moping?"
"I did." You roll your eyes
"Well I'm not like you."
"Well, since you obviously didn't miss me, I'll just leave then." He lets go of you and goes to leave, expecting you to stop him but you don't.
"Bye, then." He frowns.
"Yeah, right."
He picks you up, and puts you down on the bed. He gets in beside you, and holds you tightly. You're giggling. He's so petty. Meanwhile, he's glaring at you.
"What's so funny, brat?"
"You."
"How so?"
"You're just so petty. It's hilarious."
"I'm not petty. It's just annoying how you pay them stupid children's toys more attention than me."
"Are you jealous of bubbles?"
"No. I don't get jealous."
"What a lie!"
"Shut up and go to sleep."
"Whatever. Be that way. You're still the dummy who's jealous of bubbles."
"Why should I be jealous? You belong to me anyway." Now you're blushing, and have no more words to say. "I win."

Shinsou
He's planning to surprise you by coming over to your house. Lately he's been really busy, so he hasn't had as much time to spend with you. So, today, he wants to see you and spend the entire day with you. He lets himself into your house, and quietly makes his way to your room. When he opens the door, the biggest smile ever spreads across his face.
You're popping bubbles from the bubble machine he bought you. He'd gotten it for you on your birthday, and you've loved it ever since. Once again, he's caught you playing with it. He just loves it. You're so adorable, and it makes him happy seeing you appreciate his gifts. He sits down beside you, and pops a couple with you. You smile upon seeing him.
"Hey. What're you doing here?"
"I thought I'd come see you since it's been awhile. You still like the bubble machine?" You nod.
"Of course. It's so fun." You keep popping them.
"How cute, kitten."
For awhile, he plays with the bubbles with you, then you cuddle for awhile, and just take a lazy day doing nothing.

Todoroki
He is happily walking into his dorm room, know you'll be there. It's your birthday, and he promised he'd spend it with you. When he opens his door, you re on the floor, playing with bubbles. What is she doing? He sits down beside you, and tilts his head.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"Playing with bubbles." You blow them at him, and one lands on his nose. "Would you like to join me?"
"How do I do that?"
"Pop them with your finger." You blow them at him, and he flinched this time.
"This is weird." You laugh at him.
"You're so cute."
"Cute? Why?"
"Look at you. Sho, you're the cutest ever. Even with bubbles." Once again, you blow your bubbles at him, and this time he pops one. A small smile graces his lips.
"This is kinda fun. Can you do it again?" You nod, and blow more at him.