Let Me Love You (Ghost)

You are in class 1-A. You have been making friends in this class, but one guy is too intimidating to talk to, Katsuki Bakugo. He's always glaring at you, and it makes you self-conscience. You always have negative thoughts every time you seem him looking. You think things like: Is it because I'm ugly and fat? Is it my quirk? I know weather manipulation isn't as cool as explosions but it's a strong quirk. What is it?

What you don't know is he's not glaring at you because he hates you, it's because he likes you and isn't sure how to convey it. He's not the best with his feelings. In fact, Kirishima was the one to make him realize how he felt one day.

FLASHBACK

Bakugo is glaring at you while on lunch. Kirishima takes notice and decides to say something.

Kirishima gets Bakugo's attention, "Hey Bakubro. Do you like L/N?"

Bakugo growls, "What was that Sh****hair?"

"You are always looking at her and getting angry when another guy is near her."

"I don't know what you're even talking about."

Bakugo looks at you again. This time you are talking with Kamanari. This is setting him off.

Kirishima smirks, "Bro, you do like her. It would be manly to go tell her."

Bakugo scoffs and stomps out of the lunchroom.

End of Flashback

You arrived at class and on your desk is a note with a flower that was obviously pulled from the school's landscape. You open the letter and read what's inside.

L/N,

Meet me after school on the training field. If you don't, I will murder you.

From,

Bakugo

You were confused. Why does Bakugo want to meet with you? Are you getting beat up today? What did you even do? You stay quiet all day because all these questions keep circling in your head.

It came time and you go out to the training field. Bakugo is standing there impatiently waiting for you to get to him. You noticed a big teddy bear on the ground next to him and his face holding his natural angry look.

You stop in front of him and stutter, "H-H-Hey B-B-Bakugo. W-W-What did you n-n-need me for?"

His face softens a little, "L/N, You're mine."

You give him a confused look ,"Huh?"

"I SAID YOU'RE MINE D*** IT. NOW HUG ME."

Your eyes get wide. This must be some kind of trick. You run in the opposite direction. Bakugo screams and starts running after you.

He yells, "STOP RUNNING AND LET ME LOVE D*** IT."

"NO. YOU'RE GOING TO HURT ME."

"LISTEN HERE, I JUST WANT YOU TO BE MINE. NOW COME HERE."

Deku and his gang of friends had arrived at the training field because they wanted to get some more training in. They were surprised at what they saw. Bakugo was running after L/N trying to hug her. They all just shake their heads and back out of the situation.

Meanwhile you were finally caught, and Bakugo was squeezing tightly and vowed never to let you go.