Chapter 25: Rhyme 🔞

This chapter is NSFW. Read and view at your own risk.

The artistic golden and orange sun rises smoothly from the horizon. It casts a mixed of beautiful hues across the morning sky. Win has come to love Sunday now. He can hear the wind whistling like an invisible ghost outside. It's going to be a great day. He stretches his arms out, accidentally hitting the headboard of the bed. He groggily rubs his eyes with his fists and then places a hand on the bump of his belly. "Good morning, little bunny..."

The man turns on his side to see Bright sleeping with his back facing him. He is hugging a pillow close to his chest as he lightly snores. The sight is simply beautiful. He even looks so good with his messy hair that's covering almost half of his face. Win is jealous of his unique hair color. It's gorgeous. He observes Bright's chest that moves up and down like a boat pitching and rolling steadily in the middle of the sea. His world is in peace and he has nothing to worry about. Well, not for long, because he's going to disrupt that peace.

Win carefully climbs on his boyfriend. He's still careful not to put much pressure on his belly. Bright stirs from his sleep and flutters his eyes open to the sight of Win staring at him with a pair of his beautiful eyes. "Hey... Good morning," the older man whispers in a hoarse voice. He shifts to rest on his back so that Win can be comfortable lying on top of him. "What are you trying to do, hmm?" He cups his face, caressing the skin under his eyes.

"Nothing, I just want to wake you up and take your peace away," Win cockily says. Bright lifts his head and gives him a peck on his lips.

"I don't mind that actually," Bright lowly chuckles and slides his boyfriend's fringe to the side, revealing his forehead. How can someone be so gorgeous and perfect like Win? Even the scar on his eyebrow looks aesthetic. This is unfair! "My peace includes you now."

Win slaps his chest. He gets shy out of the sudden. "Sap," he buries his face in his chest, near where his heart is beating inside. The rhythm elevates his soul to the highest place. Drops of calmness fall on him and embrace his entire existence.

"Don't get me wrong. I love it when you lie on me like this, but I think something else is waking up too," Bright smirks suggestively as his hands travel up along Win's spine from under the pajamas top that he is wearing. He beams in victory when Win mumbles some incoherent words against his chest, probably scolding him. He is shy. He is still shy after all the intimate and wild stuff they have done together.

Win slides down from Bright and lays his back on the mattress instead. "What time is it, babe?"

"Eight. We have two hours until they all arrive."

They decided to have a get together with their family and friends today. They have arranged everything yesterday in the living room. It might as well be a great day to reveal the gender of their baby to their loved ones.

Bright brings Win closer to him. His chest is pressed against his back with no space left between them. He places a hand on the younger man's belly, a habit of his now every time he wakes up in the morning. "How's little bunny today?"

"I think he's behaving well lately. He knows dada is struggling," Win smiles as he remembers the time where he used to get sick and nauseous every day. His mood would deteriorate if he gets the sickness in his stomach. He hates vomiting, but Doctor Napasorn said sometimes that's what a person experiences during pregnancy.

"Dada?" Bright shows a pure interest in what Win just said. They have never talked about it before.

Win has just realized that. "I mean-well, actually, I've been referring myself as dada when I talk to little bunny. I feel like trying something different since I call my own father as papa already. Is it weird?"