Peace: Intro ☁️

At first sight, a third year Economics student named Win falls for Bright after an incident that happened. Starting that day, he is adamant in pursuing the man.

The fourth year English Language and Literature (ELL) student, Bright, on the other hand is indifferent. He has so much on his plate already. Now, a stubborn guy named Win keeps appearing in his life.

When Bright says yes into being in a relationship with him, Win's world is made. What lies underneath the relationship is something beyond his expectation. Will Win be able to make peace with himself and his love for Bright when clarity starts to shed light on them? There's a little bundle of joy too coming in their way.

Copyright © Tay Taylor, 2021.

• All pictures belong to their rightful owners •

DO NOT STEAL MY WORK.
5 February 2021

•••••••

Please read this until the end. Thank you for your support 🙏🏻

✨ This story is going to be a little angsty, but with happy ending
• To those who truly care and stress on equality in a relationship, this story might not be the one for you. It might trigger the anger in you. (this is one of the themes in the story at some point only btw).

✨ There will be some mature scenes, unprotected sex
• I do not condone unprotected sex, but for the sake of the plot, I'm going to write about it.

✨ There will be some mentions of mental health struggles, sense of insecurities, etc.
• If you feel like it could trigger you, please consider about reading this story.

✨ There will be some mentions of body shaming and eating disorder
• As someone who's experiencing this, I know it can get triggering at times. In fact, some of the events in this story once or a few times happened to me. So again, please consider this warning.

✨ Mpreg
• Well, because why not 👀. This is another universe where Mpreg exists. It will be explained further in a few of the chapters when the time comes.

✨ Read at your own risk
• I won't be responsible for anything as I've given the warning in advance.

✨ Be kind to me and other readers. Let's treat each other with kindness. 🙏🏻

With that being said, I hope you can now judge whether this story is for you. I've had this idea for so long to the point where I dreamt about it a few times with a gut-wrenching feeling and no hint of peace at all when I woke up - hence I decided the title of the story must be; Peace. I also want to write this story to address certain issues.

Thank you once again for dropping by. Let's walk through this journey together. I do not know how this story will turn out, but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, I miss BrightWin all the time 🥺

You can now read the Glossaries for Thai language (please read it because it'll help you understand a few terms that I will use for this story), Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 that I just posted

You can now read the Glossaries for Thai language (please read it because it'll help you understand a few terms that I will use for this story), Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 that I just posted. I'm spoiling you too much, am I not? 🦊🐰

Love,

Tay 🌻