Chapter 19: Metawin

As soon as they arrived home, Bright lugged his drunken boyfriend over his shoulder because he refused to walk by himself. The older man himself staggered all the way through to the front door, completely drunk and out of his mind. At the door, he searched for the key and found it in the back pocket of his jeans. He unlocked the door and walked in.

A hand suddenly slapped him on his ass, hard. It echoed throughout the entire house. "Ow..." Bright hissed.

Win giggled, covering his mouth when it got too loud. He lifted his upper body, almost causing Bright to lose his balance while still holding him. The corner of the younger man's lips curled up into a wicked smirk as he slid himself down and wrapped his legs around Bright's waist. "What are you trying to do, huh?" Bright whispered in his ear.

"You!" Win jabbed his index finger to Bright's chest. He leaned his face closer to his. "Sexy b-beast!" He licked his boyfriend's jaw, trailing his tongue along its line. In no time, he reached in front of Bright's lips. Both men's breath hitched as they stared into each other's eyes.

It was Bright's turn to smirk. "Where has your confidence gone, baby?"

Win was bowled over by the older man's eyes that were glistening so beautifully. "Kiss me like you're never going to see me again," he pleaded. He was hypnotized by those eyes. "Kiss me," Win caressed the side of the older man's face.

Bright held Win's face in his hands and kissed him roughly. Win returned the kiss. His hands were running up and down his boyfriend's back because he was drowning in so much pleasure. He felt himself get hard when Bright skillfully parted his mouth with his tongue. Win allowed some desperate whines and moans to leave his mouth.

"Naughty guy," Bright shoved his tongue in and explored the younger man's hot mouth. He carelessly walked while still kissing Win. His aim was to reach the sofa as soon as he could. But the coffee table had another plan for them. It got in the way. Bright's knee bumped into it. He clicked his tongue in pure annoyance, detaching his lips from Win.

Win frowned in dissatisfaction. Bright got the signal and kicked the table out of their way. To Win, he looked like a knight in shining armor for doing that. The coffee table toppled upside down not far from them. Unbeknownst to them, Ame and Charlotte jolted awake from their sleep. They scurried away to the kitchen, scared of the sudden loud noise. "Gonna take care of y-you," the older man slurred and laid Win down on the sofa.

"Pleeeeeeease," Win purposely dragged the vowel in the word. His hands trailed down Bright's chest to the waistband of his black joggers.

Bright slapped his hand away. "Baby boy," he tutted with a disapproval look in his wide-open eyes. He looked down and noticed the bulge from Win's hard crotch. He instantly palmed him through his pants. Win moaned abashedly as his whole body was receiving so much pleasure from Bright's hand.

"Faster, P'Bai!" Win closed his eyes. He didn't know why that name escaped his lips, but it did. Bright's hand stopped moving with an intention to tease him. That was when Win cried like a baby. His bottom lip was jutted out and his chin was quivering.

Bright panicked. He just made Win cry. "Hey, hey," he laid his body on top of Win to feel his warm skin against his. Their hard cocks brushed each other in the process. Win lowly chuckled because his trick worked. He wrapped his legs around Bright's waist to trap him from moving away from him. He started rocking his hips up to meet Bright's for more friction on his cock. "Sneaky b-bastard," the older man slipped his hands under the jumper that Win was wearing and tweaked both of his nipples. They hardened within that one touch. "You wanna go fast?" Bright asked, poorly mimicking the American accent.

"Please, please, please," Win chanted like it was the only word he knew.

Bright wasted no more time and pulled his boyfriend's pants down. Win lifted his hips to ease the process until his pants were finally out of the way. It didn't take long for their clothes to be gone and scattered on the floor, leaving them with no single thread on their body. Bright took Win's cock in his hand and moved it up and down. He then flicked his hand faster. Pre-cum was already leaking from his cock. Win had his eyes squeezed shut with pleasure.