Chapter 24: Poetry 🔞

This chapter is NSFW. Read and view at your own risk.

The sun rises on a new day with its endless elegance and luminous light. Win watches in awe as Bright walks through the door. Everything is in slow motion. His heart makes a series of flying leaps like a plane doing skywriting in the blue sky. It's been two months since they decided to try again at the Loy Krathong festival. Their days after that have been filled with vivid colors that has lifted their monochromatic existence.

The first thing that Bright notices when he steps into Phi Eed's house is the little bump of Win's belly. That right there is their little bunny, their bundle of joy, their baby and the love of their life. His eyes twinkles with a broad smile. "Hey," Bright whispers. He embraces Win. There is a strong intensity in that embrace with their arms clasped around each other.

"Hi..." Win squeezes Bright a fraction tighter in his arms. The older man relaxes as he melts in Win's touch. Their breathing slows down in unison and then the familiar warmth creeps in.

Bright is the first to pull away from Win, but he still keeps his arms secured on his lower back. He dips down and gives Win a kiss on his lips. "Why did you have to be so busy lately? I missed you and little bunny," he complains with a sulky tone in his voice.

"I had to finish the final batch of my customers' orders. It's all settled. We're not taking any orders for the time being. I'm all yours now. I promise," Win rests his hand on Bright's cheek, staring at him with full admiration.

"Sometimes I just want people to know that I still exist on this planet, you know," P'Eed, who's sitting on the sofa, sighs dramatically.

Win titters and covers his mouth when it gets too loud. Oops. He forgot that she's in the room. "I'm sorry, khrab. That's why I'm here to bring Win back to our home, phi," Bright drops the thought that he has been having for the past week. P'Eed claps at both men as a support.

"What do you mean?" Win asks, a little surprised.

"I know we've only been dating again for two months, but I want to see your face when I first wake up in the morning," Bright grabs Win's hands and holds them in his. The younger man can't help but feel a sense of déjà vu. He remembers telling Bright the same thing before they first moved in together. "I mean, I'm getting tired of driving here just to see you. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the hard work, but I just want to be together with you and little bunny as a family."

Win's sight gets blurry with the tears that are brimming in his eyes. "Yes, I want the same thing, too. Let's do that," he looks at the older man triumphantly. Bright is too happy that he pulls his boyfriend back into a tight hug.

"So... When will you move back in with Nong Bright?" P'Eed once again interrupts the moment between the men.

"Today," Win impulsively decides, causing Bright's mouth to part in disbelief. P'Eed gasps at him. "Oh, come on! Don't act so surprised, khrab, P'Eed. And you too, idiot," he pinches the side of Bright's waist. The poor man yelps. "I need someone to get up from bed and make me apple with Nutella at three in the morning. My craving for it has increased lately," he nonchalantly says.

Bright playfully groans. "Should I regret my decision now, P'Eed?" He asks. The superwoman giggles, shaking her head when he sees Win's pouty lips.

"Apart from his evermore craving for apple and Nutella, he's also been sensitive lately. Imagine what I have to deal with for the past three months," P'Eed joins Bright in teasing Win.

Win huffs at them. "Okay, fine. Whatever," he mutters and storms off to his bedroom.

"Ow, Prince! Where are you going?" Bright begins to panic.