CHAPTER 34

In conclusion, Hansoo's filming was only half successful. The filming, which took place in an indoor studio late that afternoon, was an encounter between the main character of the movie and a person who could be said to be the pinnacle of the strange relationships and people he met during the day. An actor with camera phobia. Outside the messy filming set, another real filming team surrounded the set. Hansoo, who was supposed to turn pale in front of the camera, actually turned pale and looked around before going in front of the camera and then ran towards me.

"Ha, ha.. H-Hand."

I heard the assistant director calling Hansoo, but Hansoo only held out his hand to me and couldn't even speak properly. I felt the manager next to me looking at me strangely, but I held his hand without saying a word.

"Ahh!!"

Hansoo screamed so loudly that the staff all turned around and headed towards the camera with his hands clenched.

"What are you two doing?"

The manager, who was nervous that Hansoo might not do well, looked puzzled and asked me. There was no need to control the lighting in the studio, so I stayed back and turned to the manager and brought up another topic.

"Stop drinking."

"Huh? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No."

"Then why?"

I was about to tell him that if he continued, he would definitely immigrate to Lithuania, but I turned away at the director's 'Cut.' Hansoo, who had just started acting, was surprised by the director's words and opened his eyes wide.

"That's not it. You weren't nervous at all. How is it different from just reading lines?"

The director frowned in dissatisfaction, but Hansoo blinked as if he didn't understand what he meant.

"Just act like you normally do. Since you have a fear of cameras, it's fine to just do as usual. Or did you think the camera was off?"

When asked, Hansoo answered quietly, 'Oh, no.' and swallowed his saliva. Then the director signaled that he would do it again and to do well. There was silence inside as the assistant director stepped away from the slate checking the scene. Everyone just stared at Hansoo, and after looking at the floor for a moment, Hansoo raised his head and started speaking in a nervous voice.

After that, the same shooting was repeated a few more times due to poor engineering and the director being dissatisfied, but I wasn't too worried. Like the mutterings of the manager standing next to me with his mouth half-open, I too was aware of Hansoo's condition.

"That kid... he's acting."

///

The filming ended only when it became completely dark. And only when I came out did I realize that I was now back in Seoul. Everyone seemed to be exhausted due to the schedule without any break, so everyone was given three days of vacation. However, no one went home right away. The manager was already among the staff, probably about to have another drink. The reason I couldn't stop him was because Hansoo, who felt like he was flying in the sky, insisted on going first.

"Ah~ Taemin, you are going too, right right?"

As I grabbed my arm and violently shook off the dangling Hansoo, the manager clung to me from the other side.

"That's right, Taemin let's go... On a happy day like this, we should have a drink together!"

Only a few people were happy. Then i let go of the manager again, but Hansoo got involved again and the vicious cycle kept repeating. Just as my temper from 5 years ago was about to come back to life, fortunately the phone rang from a distance to save the two of them. When I took out my vibrating phone first, two people were wrapped tightly around me, their eyes shining.