CHAPTER 10

-Alice in wonderland-

It was after we had a simple dinner that I had to listen to the manager and apologize all the way back to the company.

"Don't worry haha- I'll buy alcohol and brainwash Mr Lee into thinking it's all a joke, so it's okay...It's Mr Lee afterall."

I was about to say I was starting to feel tired, when suddenly I heard a faint vibration somewhere.

"Mr Lee has a very poor drink, so if I say it over and over again that it's a joke..."

"You have a call."

I pointed to the cell phone next to him. He stopped talking and looked at his phone, then happily pulled over to the side of the road, quickly putting on his headset to connect. When I was wondering who called him and was so happy, I saw the name ' Chief Park ' on the phone screen. Ah, that Chief Park who was sobbing. When I recalled the person who interviewed me, the voice of the manager sitting next to me suddenly became strange.

"Yes ? Chief Park , what do you mean. Why am I being disciplined ? Yes. Yes , that is true . Bu , that's not what I mean...but it's not that I have any objections, it's that all scheduled classes are suddenly canceled, so I just wanted to ask..."

While he unconsciously raised his voice, he looked at me and lowered his voice .

"Wasn't it the company's fault that the originally registered classes were canceled ? I got it. I understand. But did Chief Park check why it was canceled? No, I'm not making excuses, I'm just explaining why I was disciplined for being against the officer in charge. And if I don't have that much of an opinion, how can I be a manager.. Yes, yes.. I got it . "

Tut. Tut....

"...Haa"

Manager hung up the phone with a serious face , looked at the phone screen for a long time. Then remained the same and opened his mouth .

"Taemin ah , why don't you ask me what happened. Go..on... "

"What's happened ? "

He raised his eyes but his expression remained unchanged, the eyes of a normally gentle human were now darkened, It was clear that he was angry.

"Do you remember I called the person in charge of your canceled classes this morning? That's the problem. I was reported threatening an employee so now I have to pay a fine from my supervisor. So I won't get the basic operation fee for a month ."

There was a faint smile on his face, but his eyes remained dark. Instead of being silent, I slowly spoke up.

"Then I guess it can't be helped. Seems like there's no choice but to give up on the lessons."

"!!"

"I'll be fine, for learning I can just go to prep schools...."

"It can't be fine!!. Because it's so absurd. Obviously your scheduled classes are all canceled by Myeongshin. "

As soon as he finished speaking, he closed his mouth and lowered his eyes down as if thinking about something before lifting them up.

"That's right, it was Myeongshin who was wrong first. Why should I be disciplined ? That fuckin bastard!!...."

Hearing Manager curse words at Myeongshin for the first time made me smile inside.

"So what are you going to do now ? "

"Damn, I have to go to the company, even if I can't expose everything, I still have to erase my mistake. I should have went to the company in the first place.....I'm sure it's because I'm scared of stupid words..."

PBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें