CHAPTER 12

-His guardian-

On the way home, I received a call from my manager. In a cheery voice, he recounted the news that Myeongshin had phoned Chief Park.

「"Now you can go to class without being hindered by Myeongshin!" 」

There was a hint of excitement in his voice as if he had just tasted a small sense of victory. Hanging up after hearing that there would be an official class a week later, I thought with amusement, 'I Have to wait a whole week?'. Because now I have another matter to worry about....., his words are still floating in my head.

{ "So now you can't hide anymore. Because I won't make the same mistake twice."}

The day when I have to hide will never come, I'm not weak enough to run away either. Although I didn't want to admit it, it was true that I felt a strange sense of fear after hearing those words. Perhaps because it was his words....,it was easier for me to believe than the words themselves. That's right, he's not someone who will make the same mistake twice.... Before I knew it, I saw the entrance to the single, dingy basement room called home. When I think of the small room with no bathroom and the difficulty of moving when lying down, sleep comes over me, easily wiping away the frivolous worries. It doesn't matter anymore. Either way, he won't be so obsessed forever.

Fortunately, the manager and Hansoo had a lot of free time, so the two of them spent a week cramming me with basic instructions. In the middle, the manager had been away for half a day, when I came back, I saw that he was holding my profile picture in his hand. I was a bit embarrassed so I just looked at them like I was looking at someone else's picture, but the two of them cherished them like it was a gift from god or something.

" Woah- You look like a different person!"

" Right ? Doesn't Taemin look really good in pictures? "

" It's no joke! Your eyes look much more attractive in the picture. It's amazing. It's 100 times more beautiful than the actual! "

" Yes, it's true. If people look at the picture and then look at the original, they might think it's a scam. Haha, right, Taemin?"

"!!"

Suddenly it became quiet. The two people holding the photo in their hands met my eyes and stood still in the wind for a long time, then turned away.

" Ahem, if you look closely, it actually isn't as beautiful as the actual person..... "

" What's so bad about it, he didn't use his feet to take pictures. But ! It's true that it's not as beautiful as the real thing. Even if it's Mr Lee photograph, it doesn't show Taemin's natural beauty...

" Right ? Even if it's Mr Lee... But wait, come to think of it, Mr Lee has been sending voice messages on my phone since yesterday? Ah... I listened to it after class.. {"I can't wait to roll with you naked hehe "} the voice mail left by Mr.Lee had a cheesy voice feeling chill!....it almost made me throw my phone away!

Hansoo and Mr.Choi became furious and baffled at the voice mail left by Photographer Lee.

" No, that guy really dares to say that over the phone?!!"

" What?!!...No way did manager give my phone number to that person?!!!" Being rebuked by Hansoo, the manager waved his hand with a confused expression.

" No, I didn't mean to give him your number, but he kept insisting on Taemin's number to discuss business....yes.....He even threatened that if I didn't give him his phone number...then he wouldn't have sent over the rest of the pictures....so I had to...say it was my actor's phone number and then gave your number..."