CHAPTER 22

-Gratitude-

Unlike women, men's style is very simple. Put on a decent suit and you're done. It is important that the suit is suitable for the body. The previous loan office manager used to take me to pick a set on the first day I joined the job. Just wearing the right clothes can change your appearance so much that you cannot be looked down upon.

Thanks to him, who was very attentive to the matter of dressing up unlike a creditor, I was able to learn how to wear clothes that fit my body shape. Maybe that's why, after 5 years of not wearing it, I still didn't feel awkward at all. And because I was dressed modestly, I was no longer stopped at the entrance of what looked like an upscale bar. What's unusual is that I have to go in there. I said the madman's name and asked to be taken to his room, but they didn't understand.

"Han Jay? There's no one like that here."

He shook his head, but I wasn't disappointed either. If there is no appointment, no one will intentionally reveal their name when going to a bar. So the madman didn't know I was coming?

"Did someone call you from Alice's Labyrinth?"

"A- Alice's Labyrinth. So you're from there, aren't you?"

The polite attitude towards customers was gone, replaced by a mocking smile.

"You should've said that from the start. Umm, but..."

He looked me over from head to toe, then mumbled in a low voice.

"Compared to the people who came before, you look pretty average.... Ah, I'm not saying that you're ugly, it's just that in Alice's Labyrinth there are a lot of handsome people like celebrities. I heard there are people who used to be artists there too, right?"

He asked but I didn't answer because I had other thoughts. According to him, the people from Alice's Labyrinth had come here before because of that madman. The director's words flashed through my mind.

'Jay is a poor drinker because he's innocent.'

Was he really a bad drinker? Still in disbelief, I followed the guide into the bar. Not to the point of being like Alice's Labyrinth, but I still had to turn here and there in the corridor and go deep inside. The previous employee kept glancing at me and chatting.

"I heard there are also a lot of real celebrities going there. Especially the actors from Dream often have meetings there too right? Is XXX really that handsome? Hmm, I think if I met him in person, he would look cheesy like a foreigner."

I didn't say a word, but he didn't mind and kept talking like that. By the way, where were we going? When I started to feel strange, he opened a door that looked like a storage room in the corner.

"This is the waiting room, Just wait here until called."

By this ponit, I had realized that no matter how troublesome it was, I had to be explained clearly what I needed.

"I'm here to ask..."

... So please take me to the room of some guy who looks like a madman. The explanation that was about to be said was stopped by the voice of the woman inside.

"... Yeah, see? It's much better to watch on TV. Why am I here, I overheard the news that a high ranking person from Dream is here so I came here. Just a word with him, you can debut immediately and even become the main character in a drama.

Overhearing a conversation, someone asked.

"Really? Is he that great?"

"Yes, Director Yoon, the real holder of Dream. "