꧁ 𝗦𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝗧𝖍𝖊 𝗪𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ꧂

Start from the beginning

With predatory steps, he slowly moved towards Khushi and gently hugged her from behind, startling her. Because of the sudden embrace, at first Khushi got a little stiff but when she felt her Arnavji's warm breath against her nape, she became relaxed. Feeling him so close, a beautiful smile appeared on her lips, which illuminated her full face. Before she asked or said something, a sweet moan escaped from her lips, feeling his small and wet kisses, "Arrrnavvvvjiiii"! Her eyes got shut, automatically enduring her husband's sudden affection. "Ummm Arnavjiiii, wh...what areee youuu doing hereee"? She asked him with difficulty. "What am I doing? I am doing what I am supposed to do. What are YOU doing here, Pari"? He groaned, tightening his hold on her while continuing with his kisses on the other side of her neck. Khushi's answer got stuck in her throat when Arnav started caressing her flat stomach with one hand over her clothes.

Not been able to bear the sweet torture given by her husband, she turned and hugged him tightly and kept expressing her love again and again saying, I love you. Hearing the sudden expression of love from Khushi, Arnav got stunned for a brief period of time. He broke the hug and stared at her flustered face with so much tenderness that it gave her goosebumps, and she hugged him again to hide her blushing state. That sudden hug from her broke his stupor. Without being able to control himself, he slammed his hard lips on petal-like soft lips and started to kiss her wildly. Khushi's heart slammed inside her chest, feeling his fanatic kiss. She could feel the emotion that her husband poured into that one kiss. That kiss was not at all carnal but of the emotions which burst in his heart, listening to his Pari's unanticipated and instantaneous confession. Because today was the first time when Khushi had expressed her love first, that too without Arnav taking the initiative. Sometime later, she also started to kiss him with the same intensity. She clutched his shoulder first, then slowly sneaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer than he already was. Getting such an intense response from her, Arnav started to fondle her back while tasting her lips. With the time passed, their breathing became more erratic. Khushi trembled with pleasure when he took her mouth into his mouth and sucked it hard, and gave the same treatment to the lower lip as well. Her cardamom flavored mouth freshener and her response made him insane. He wanted to have more of her, so he pinched her waist to make her open her mouth. She gasped, and he plunged his tongue into her mouth to suck her sweet nectar out. "ummm ... .mm mm...Nan...naavvv...", feeling the utmost pleasure given by her husband, Khushi moaned. Hearing her moaning his name, he got thrilled and started to kiss her more aggressively.

After kissing each other for ages, Arnav broke the kiss feeling the need of oxygen but did not separate his lips from her skin. Leaving her lips, he got closer to her jaws and traced her jaws with his tongue, making Khushi pant heavily. He then traced down her neck with his tongue, closing his eyes, feeling the taste of her skin. His intense sucking and licking made her a moaning mess. They were making out wildly in the kitchen itself, forgetting about their surroundings. Suddenly, he bit down hard there, making her moan a bit loudly in pain and pleasure, "ahhha... aaa... ummm" and turned her head to give him more access to her skin. Listening to her painful moan, he sucked and licked there with his warm tongue to soothe her tingling pain. He pulled down the sleeve of her salwar and began to suck her there, leaving her neck. While kissing, his hand touched Khushi's breast, making both of them freeze for some moments. His mind warned him to stop going further, but his heart did not want to stop. That's why he waited for some time to see Khushi's reaction, to see whether she wanted to stop him or not. But she didn't do anything to stop him but pulled him close, which gave him consent to go ahead. Getting her approbation, he started to knead her boobs gently. "Umm...hmm...umpfff" she moaned and pulled him up and smacked her lips into his. They were kissing each other frantically when their dadi's call, "Chote...Khushi bitiya" broke their haze of passion, but they were still gazing at each other diligently as if they were still in that fog and didn't want to come out of that reverie. But after coming out of the passionate haze, Khushi was unable to make eye contact with Arnav due to shyness. She averted her eyes from him when she felt his palm was still on her left breast. She looked away, flushed, when he took his palm away from there. Arnav smirked looking at her crimson face but said nothing as he wanted to give her some time to adjust to their intimacy. "There was no need to be embarrassed, Pari! This was just our love that's coming out passionately. And the most important thing is, it was only ME... your nannav, and I love you the most...always remember this, okay? So, no need to be awkward or self-conscious, hmmm? I am going out, you come". Saying that, he left from there after kissing her forehead gently, allowing her some time to compose herself.