ƈơ𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this FF.

~••~••~••~••~

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistake

~••~••~••~••~••~

Continued from last part

line divider designed by, Mignxn

Thank you AryaARshi di for sharing my book. Thank you so much.

~••~••~••~••~

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

RM (STUDY) :

"Khushi's parents", he dropped the final bomb and they stared at him with incredulity. "WHATTTT? Khu... Khus... my Pari's parents? What the hell were you talking about, Uncle"? Arnav was stunned by this shocking revelation and gazed upon Aman. He (Aman) looked as shocked as Arnav because even they had no such information. Shashi Ji shook his head, sighed sorely, "yes bitwa. It was the truth. I learned about it much later".

"But why uncle? I mean, Khushi's uncle had a motive, we knew it before, the property but what was HER motive"? Aman asked him and looked at Arnav as he said nothing after this disclosure. But, Arnav was occupied with Khushi's thoughts. He shuddered to think of her reaction when she heard.

Aman's question has brought him back to his senses. He looked at both of them blankly. Aman and Sahshi Gupta swallowed the ball when they saw the pain in Arnav's eyes. Aman laid his hand upon his thigh delicately and tapped them to console him. Arnav faked a tight smile at him.

Within a fraction of seconds, Arnav assembled himself and asked his father-in-law to carry on. Shashi Gupta looked amazed to see him so calm and composed within seconds. Sometimes back he looked so shattered, but now he was back in ASR mode. He (Shashi Gupta) felt a sense of pride.