𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this FF.

****
Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and any mistakes.

*****
Continued from last part

*****Continued from last part

Banner done by Shreya_VA

"No, you haven't done anything wrong, babua". They (Arnav and Aman) looked at the source of the voices and saw dadi standing there with Khushi's father and aunt. Dadi asked them to come in because Khushi's father and aunt came to speak to Arnav.

"I'm glad you did, Bitwa. Shashi Babua told me everything on the way here, and I am so relieved to have my titaliya in good hands now. Now, she has somebody to protect her from those wicked witches. You have no idea how relieved I am. Now Shashi and I can die peacefully", buaji folded her hands in gratitude to him.

"Arey...arey... What are you doing, buaji? Whatever I did, I did it for my own sake. I loved your daughter, which means protecting her is my responsibility and my duty. I did nothing special". He told Buaji straightforward.

"Jiji was very anxious for Khushi, bitwa. She thought I deceived you all and married you in Khushi instead of Sheetal and now you and your family would punish my Khushi for Sheetal's sins. I had to tell her the truth", Shashi let Arnav know how Madhumati came to know the truth.

"That's alright, Mr. Gupta. She had a right to know what was going on. Now, I am feeling like I made a mistake. I shouldn't have done it". He sighed painfully. Buaji and Shashi Gupta shook their heads zealously.

"What are you saying, bitwa? Were you regretting marrying my Khushi"? Shashi Gupta's voice shook hearing his son-in-law. Buaji's eyes started to tear up. Aman and Buaji looked at him incredulously.

"What the... No, never. What are you talking about? Why would I regret marrying the one whom I loved since childhood and were looking for"? He was shocked by their weird assumptions.

"Then, What the hell are YOU saying, Arnie"? Aman almost shouted at his friend for saying this.

"What I meant was, I'm regretting the WAY I did it. I'm scared of what would happen when she found out the truth.
She has already treated it as a temporary marriage, and her health is of concern as well. How is she supposed to accept the truth? Now I wish I hadn't done it without her concern. I should have done it another way", he breathed pretty hard.

"No bitwa, you don't worry at all. Whatever you did for Khushi only. You did everything to protect her from those two. She would not misunderstand you. Trust me when I say this", Shashi Gupta assured him.

"I am even ashamed to even think that I have any relation with such people. Anyway, I will talk to Khushi if you're worried about that. You don't worry". Shashi reassured him again.