𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐊𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚

Hello, my lovely Readers,
Here is the next Part of this FF.
I hope everyone will like them.

******

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

******

Continued from last part

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Sheetal didn't get any sleep that day. She kept thinking about what Indar said about the heights she might reach when she won the competition. Within a few days, wedding preparation had begun. But Sheetal's smile got lost somewhere in wedding planning. Lost in her greed and happiness to be associated with wealthy people, Garima has not noticed this.

MEHENDI DAY :

Garima told Sheetal, "go darling, get ready quickly. Mehndi might have come from your in-laws' house in a while. You have to be the most beautiful bride. You know how many big people were coming to the function? And yes, don't wear the green dress which Raizadas sent. That dress was too simple for you. Such simple things only suit Khushi, not my Sheetal". Sheetal nodded and went to get ready.

While going to the kitchen for some work, she murmured to herself, "don't know, what happened to Raizadas taste? Such a simple dress sent for my daughter. Huh!! Anyway, I know what I have to do with that dress".

********

RAIZADA MANSION :

Arnav was pacing around the bedroom. He wanted to see his Khushi on the dress he sent. But how? He had to do something. But what? He knew her gown was too simple for that witch. And knowing Garima's nature, she wouldn't allow her daughter to wear such a simple dress.

He made the dress himself as per Khushi's, would she be able to wear that? What he learned from Ankit, this woman (Garima) told Pari not to attend the marriage ceremonies. Even if she was, that dress was for the bride? He sighed. There's no way she would've worn that dress.

Little did he know what DeviMaiya had planned!

He gave up this wish, but he could not sacrifice anymore. He thought of something and called Aman, "Aman! What are you doing with the women? You fool! Come into my room", and cut the call. Aman grumbled and hurried to his friend to avoid another round of his grunts.

"I was dancing with everyone! What is your problem? You wouldn't even allow me to enjoy the wedding, yaar! Ab bache ki jaan loge kya"! Aman growls and twists his mouth, watching Arnav's inexpressive face.