𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞

Hello friends,
Here is the next update of this FF,
Hope you like it.

****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

****
Continued from last part

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

CITY HOSPITAL, Lucknow

Someone sneaked into ICU and gazed upon the pale form with blank eyes. Soon his eyes shined with tears. He took slow steps towards her and then sat down by his bed. He held her hand as if it was a doll made of glass, which would break if touched.

There was a chilling yet soothing silence around. After looking at her pale face, "Wake up, please. You know, I can't see you like this. After waiting for so many years, I have found you, can't lose you again. Please, I beg of you....please wake up", that man begged the one who was unaware of her surroundings.

After a long time he had been feeling so helpless. He gritted his teeth and clutched his palms tightly in anger. He never thought he would've to see her in this condition.

Everything got shattered even before it began. While looking at her blanched face, he said with gritted teeth, "today I promise you, those who had done this, I won't let them live in peace. I will make their life worse than death".

Then he held her hand and placed it over his heart, "please come back". Suddenly, he felt a warm touch on his shoulder, startling him a bit. He looked back and released a breath, seeing the person.

"What were you doing here late at night? It's 12 already. You need to go home, buddy". The man of late twenties who came just now asked him. "Same goes for you too", the other one retorted back immediately.

"I know, why were you here? I know that all day long you yearned to meet her, but couldn't find it. I can understand your feelings' bro. But you had to be cautious before coming here, buddy. If anyone finds it out, then everything would go in vain. That's why I am saying, go home and don't come here often. I am there to give you all the information". The other man nodded.

He knew all this, but couldn't resist himself today from coming here. He was missing her badly. He took a harsh breath, "I was missing her. You know right! What I had to go through. I wouldn't be able to go ahead with this job without seeing her once. So, I"..... His voice choked, and the other one hugged him tightly, gulping his throat.

Yes, he knew everything. He should've known how difficult he was. "Okay. Now go home, brother. You also needed some rest. If you doesn't take a rest, then how would you go on with this? Now chalo, let's leave". He took him with him.

******

Next Morning (Gupta House) :

Whilst on the one hand, Sheetal was occupied with his work and Arnav, on the other hand Shashi Gupta, received a call from the hospital... "Hello, Mr. Gupta, I am calling from City Hospital. Please come to the hospital as soon as possible" and the call gets disconnected.