℘𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this FF.

I am genuinely sorry for this delay. I am stuck in an ugly situation. Please do forgive me for this delay.

Merry Christmas to all of you my friends 🎅🎅🌲🌲🌲🎊🎊🎊🎊

~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes.

Continued from the last part
~••~••~••~••~

Continued from the last part ~••~••~••~••~

ARSHI ROOM :

"Didn't you still realize how much I LOVE YOU, GOD DAMMIT"? Arnav declared his love outrageously and then stood still, shocked. His tight grip loosened on her shoulder. His shoulders slumped down, and he closed his eyes regretfully. He never meant to confess that way. His Pari didn't deserve to know such a huge confession like this.

He wanted to make it special for her. A perfect candlelit dinner at the moonlit shore. The stars were all over her head. He wanted to propose on his knees, like her prince charming, like she had dreamt since childhood. He knew she always wanted a grand wedding, but that dream was unfulfilled as at that time he couldn't afford to give her that because of the situation. So, he wanted to make his proposal- a dream proposal for her, but it was also ruined by his unwarranted wrath. He accursed under his breath when he saw her in shock.

Khushi looked him straight in the eye searchingly, as though it was a joke, but she got nothing but the truth. She couldn't believe that Arnavji-her husband, loved her. Her heart skipped a beat and then started to pound like anything. Her lips were trembling. She meant to say numerous things, but was unable to do so. Tears accumulated in her eyes when Arnav began to distance himself from her and started to walk away. Unable to stop herself, she rushed and hugged him tight from behind to stop him moving away.

 Unable to stop herself, she rushed and hugged him tight from behind to stop him moving away

( Pics credit : Google. Please ignore the dress. Imagine Arnav in T-Shirt and Khushi in Saree )