𝐎𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this FF.

*****
Not proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

******

Continued from the last part

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Gupta House :

Khushi was still staring at her husband, thinking about the endearment he used. Why does this sound so familiar? She was trying to remember. A fuzzy picture popped into her head. Seeing her so lost, Arnav tried to draw her attention, clearing his throat.

"Umm... khushi, what happened? Why were you staring at me like this? I asked you something na, what happened when I wasn't around, and what were you crying about? Tell me at once"? His voice was strict.

"Uhh...huh...oh haan, woh Am...amma asked...me..t...to....to...do som..." She got lost again while telling him the truth and then suddenly, "you called me by some name sometimes back na? Plea...pleas...please tell me". She looked at him with hopeful eyes and waited for his reply with a shaky breath...

Arnav was on a fix now. What would he do? He now felt nervous watching Khushi's hopeful gaze over him. She was staring through the corner of her eyes like she was trying to remember something, and he knew exactly what. He screwed up, now he had to deal with it.

Oh, he wanted to tell her so much of what she wanted to hear, but, uh, she can't tolerate all this at once. He knew that Khushi was feeling restless to know his answer. But for the time being, he couldn't give her anything and above all, he had to know what Garima tried to do with her again.

"Hmmm...Khushi I need to make an urgent call right away. You get ready, okay. We'll be out of here in a half-hour. Alright", saying this, he dashed out of the room. Khushi frowned at his back without blinking. She got some flashbacks of her childhood.

Flashback Starts :

In a Park ( Back side of Temple ) :