𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello friends,
Here is the next part of MSB.
I hope you will like it.

****
Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

*****

Continued from last part :

Banner done by Shreya_VA

RM (Arshi's Bedroom) :

"Is everything ready? Okay, I will get there within half an hour, and what about Garima Gupta? Alright"! Arnav dashed out of Shantivan with Aman, leaving a baffled family behind.

"Where these two have gone"? Aditya Raizada asked his mother, perplexed. His mother shrugged as she didn't know anything. "I am scared, Mom"! Ratna was worried. She (dadi) looked at her bahu confusingly. "The way Chote was getting tangled in all these, the way he's dealing with this matter, I am scared that he didn't do anything wrong. You all know that Khushi was not just his love, but became his passion. If we don't stop all this now, then"....

"Bahu! Nothing will happen? Don't you know your Chote? Whatever he does, he will do it after a lot of thinking. Nothing will happen which you are afraid of", her mother-in-law strokes her hair comfortingly.

"Alright, even then, why doesn't he leave everything to the police and as far as I know, the police already have some lead in this matter"! She didn't want her son to be in any kind of problem.

"Enough Ratna. Did you forget what those people tried to do with Khushi? After knowing all this, you're still saying this? Didn't you see Chote's pain seeing Khushi in that hell, and you want him to leave everything like that? If there was Anjali instead of Khushi, would you say the same thing? Would you've told Chote to leave her culprits without giving them any punishment? Only because it's Khushi, how could you behave so selfishly? You disappointed me, Ratna. I didn't expect this from you". Aditya Raizada reprimanded his wife for her foolish behavior.

"Adit! Stop it. Bahu was just worried about Chote, and it was very natural to think like that. It doesn't mean that you will tell her anything". She scolded her son after seeing Ratna's tears. Aditya looked away. She knew Ratna didn't mean the way. Her son misunderstood her.

"I... I...di...didn't mean it, Aditya. I was worried about both of them. I am scared about Khushi too. If those women come to know that Chote duped them for Khushi then they might have become more vengeful towards Khushi. That's why I said to leave all that to the Police". She ran away from there sobbing hard because for the first time her husband misunderstood her. How could he think of her like that? How could he say that she will differentiate between Khushi and Anju? They both are her children for god's sake.

Aditya was guilty for misinterpreting his wife's words. He looked at the way Ratna went. He looked at his mother, who was glaring at him. He gulped, "go and pacify her. You are too much sometimes. Your name also has the same initial as Chote, doesn't mean you've to behave like him. Don't forget you're NOT ASR. There's one and only ASR". She giggled, seeing her son pouting like a child.