𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Hello everyone,

Here is the Next Part of this FF.

*****

Before starting I've said something to you.

I am really sorry for the delay. Actually, my right thumb-nail has broken and it's very painful to write. That's why the delay.

And, one more happiness I want to share with you all. My story "Blazing Desire" has crossed 50k reads and 5k votes on the same day. Thank you ALL for showering your love and support on this story. Thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

*****
Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos.

*****

Banner done by Shreya_VA

GH [ At the same time when Arnav was with Shyam ] :

Garima strolled into her room. Tension and anxiety were palpable across her face. "I need to get Khushi's sign off those papers by any means. My daughter's future is at stake. I couldn't let my daughter's life and mine be ruined because of Khushi and her father", she grumbled.

"What I didn't do to get the girl out of here. I even tried to have her murdered. But, no... She was born with nine lives. I didn't want to risk hurting her again now. There's no other way. I should get Khushi to sign the papers before Arnav gets here. Why is this Khushi still not here"? She was growing worried.

In her anxiety and tension, she missed a broken silhouette, which heard everything she was whispering. Khushi, who was coming into Garima's bedroom, stopped in her tracks and was shocked by all this. She couldn't believe that a woman would sink that low.

She was crushed when she heard her so-called mother. She (Garima) tried to kill her? Did she (Garima) loathe her that much? Khushi stumbled back, tears spilled into her eyes.

"H...ho...how, and why would she do that to me? Hadn't she given any thought to the consequences of what she has done? She wanted to... se..ll... sell me, even trie...tried to kill me. And for what? Just to get away from me"? She felt that she had been stabbed repeatedly by someone. She couldn't budge one inch and remained paralyzed in a state of shock. Tears burst out of her eyes.

Khushi rushed into her room, unable to resist the whole thing, and threw herself on the bed. "Why devi-maiya why? What mistake have I made to get you to punish me like this? I called this woman 'amma', but she went down so low that she"... only her stifled, suffocated voice coming out of her throat. She was bawling out of her eyes.

All of a sudden, she sat on the bed, frightened, thinking about something. "Which papers was she talking about? Was she again planning something against me? Or is she up to anything against Arnav Ji now"? She was whispering, terrified. His heart shuddered, thinking of the worst.