тяυѕт

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of this FF.

Thank you for your reads, votes, and comments on the previous chapter.

********

Not proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

****

Continued from the last part.

In the car :

Khushi looked out of the window and enjoyed the fresh breeze. All of a sudden, she realized she hadn't said anything to Arnav about Garima and those papers. "How could I tell Arnavji such a thing? Would he believe me if I said this to him? I must try, though. He is my husband. I shouldn't be hiding something that important from him." She whispered and started chewing her nails out.

Arnav looked down on her and amused, seeing her like that. "Khushi...Khushi!" He called her loud, causing her to jump. "Ha...haan. Haan Arnavji! You called me?" She furrowed at her husband. "Yes. Where were you lost and why are you stressed?" Khushi looked at him with amazement. "How do you know I'm stressed out about something, Arnavji?"

Arnav smiled and spoke hoarsely. "Bas pata chal gaya (Just like that). Those who are very close to your heart and if anything disturbed them, then our heart always comes to know it. Got it, Mrs. Curious Singh Raizada! Now, tell me what's the matter with you?" Knowing very well what is disturbing her. He just wants to see if she tells him or hide it from him.

'Dhak, dhak', Khushi's heart pounded. Her breath came to a standstill when Arnav said she was very close to his heart. She looked upon him with all the love of her heart. His words of love drove her insane. How could she not love a man like him?

Suddenly, the car stopped with a screech. Khushi looked at him, wondered. "Kya...what happened Arnavji, why did you stop the car?" His face was stoical. "You tell me Khushi! What has happened to you, which makes you look so unsettled? What did you think so strongly that even my voice failed to reach you, even being so close to me? Tell me now, or else this car wouldn't move."

She stared at him with jaw slacked. "Hawwww... You....you" she pointed her finger at him but then huffed, being unable to put the correct words. "Ye...yes, me what Khushi? I want you to finish what you started." He teased her.

She glanced at him and grumbled something beneath her breath. He smiled as he saw her childish behavior, then took her gentle hand in his own and asked softly with all the love, "Khushi Look at me! Naraz ho gayi?" She melted like ice after hearing his gentle and affectionate voice. "I was teasing you, if you felt hurt, I wouldn't have..."

Before he was done, Khushi placed her palm over his mouth to keep him from saying anything more. She nodded with vigor and hugged him. She tried to say something, but her voice smothered with strong feelings. She had never experienced this before. "Uhh...hhh.... I am sorry Arnavji. I'm not angry with you. I was messing with you, too. I never meant to hurt you," and she clamped down on him.