K𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝚜 𝖙𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊

Hello dear friends,

Here is the next part of this SS.

──── ◉ ────

Not proofread yet. Please try to ignore the mistakes and typos.

Happy Reading and Enjoy

Start from the last part.

──── ◉ ────

Dungeon Building :

Sheetal’s face turned white in fear on hearing this, and she gave her a horrified look and started to tremble, “no…no…you…you can't…you can't do this to me. This… this… is a legal offense”! She tried to reason with her but when she saw that she (Jenny) was not bothered by her words, she fell on her feet, bawling her eyes out. “Please…please don't do this. You are also a girl. How could you even think of doing this to another girl, being a girl yourself? My… My life would be ruined. Please don't do this…please”! Jenny pushed her away nonchalantly, saying, “didn't you remember all these when YOU and YOUR MOTHER wanted to do this to an innocent soul? Now you remember all this shit? Go and get dressed. I don't have time to waste on you”, saying that, she threw some clothes on her and walked away, leaving behind a petrified, frantic and wailing Sheetal.

Sheetal lay there terrified for some time as she could not understand what was happening around her anymore. What was happening to her and most importantly, why? For a time being, her mind became completely numb. She lost the power to think and understand. There was only one thing whirling through her mind, “ho… how did she know that my mother and I tried to sell the orphan off to Shyam? Did Khushi tell her that? No, how was it even possible? As she didn't know anything about that plan. Then who could it be the one who knows all this! Who”? Whenever she remembered Jenny's words, fear seeped through her whole being. She turned pale at the thought of what if they (Jenny and Co.) tried to do the same to her, then what? This thought shook her from within. “No…no…this couldn't happen to me. How could this be possible? I… I'm THE SHEETAL GUPTA, fiancé of THE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. No one could do ANYTHING to me. Bu.. But... but she…she can…this woman is mad. She… She can do anything, but why? Why was she doing this? Was she doing this on the advice of Ankit? If yes, then who was this Ankit, and what did he have to do with all this? And if not, was there anyone else involved? Is there something I am not seeing”? Her mind churned with this thought. But then dismissed the thought for the moment as she had more important things to think and do. “Whatever it is, I would take care of it later, but now I would have to get out of here anyway. I should go to my ASR as soon as possible. I couldn't let them do this with me …no”, muttering all this, she got up from there and frantically started looking for a way to escape in every nook and corner of that dirty room. She tried everything possible, but nothing happened. At last, she banged the door, screaming, “open the fucking door and let me out of here. What have I done to you that you're doing this to me, huh? You did not know who and what I could do! I am Arnav Singh Raizada's future wife, got it? I'm telling you for the last time, let.me.go. If my ASR got to know what you guys have done to me, you would not survive even a single day, I am telling you. If you want to stay alive, then let me go, you bitch”. What she got in return was nothing but eerie silence from the other side. No one cared to answer her indiscreet ravings, which enraged her to no extent. But at the same time, she was getting scared as well.

After some time, when Sheetal heard the sound of opening the door, a hope arose in her heart, but as soon as the door opened completely, her hope turned into trepidation. Her face lost color in dread, seeing Jenny again. “Why haven't you changed your clothes yet”? Jenny pounced on her, making her shudder. Her heart shook, seeing the hidden fire in her eyes. “I… I…clothes? Whi... Which clothes? And…and for what? Who are you to order me”? She stuttered a bit while questioning her. Before she could say more, Jenny held her chin tightly, making Sheetal goarned, “uhuhh…lea…leave”, but without giving any heed to her, she (Jenny) said, “shut the fuck up! Listen to me, loud and clear. I wouldn't repeat it again. First thing first, DO NOT talk to me like this ever. I'm Jenny, not Khushi Gupta. And secondly, here everything happened as I said and no one would have had the right to deny me. If I told you to wear something, then you should do it, without any question. I would rather not hear a word from your rotten mouth again. Did you get it”? Saying this, she shoved her away. Sheetal growled after being released from Jenny, “let me go or else MY ASR would not leave you”. She (Sheetal) tried to sound confident. Jenny just smirked evilly at her failed attempt, “really, Miss Sheetal! Did you really think that ASR wouldn't leave us? Let's see who would leave whom. Now go and get ready. I would rather not repeat it”. She was about to leave after, but Sheetal's haughty denial stopped her, “no! I would not do whatever YOU said, got it? I'm Sheetal Gupta”!

Jenny turned at once and loomed over her. Her voice was threatening, “do not make ME go hard on you, Miss Sheetal Gupta! You would not like MY ways. So if YOU do not want me to start with my ways, then you would do whatever I said. I want you ready when I come here again, okay”? Saying this, she stormed out of there without giving her time to reply.

Sheetal stared at her back, fuming. She would rather not obey her words but thinking about what she did on the first day made her shudder and got ready slowly with quivering limbs, knowing very well what was going to happen after some time. She was shivering inside thinking about Jenny's word, 'auction'. “No…no…it could not happen to me. No…never. I would've to get away from here, but how”? Her thoughts got broken by a crepitated.

As soon as she changed to the gaudy dress Jenny had given her, she heard a crackling sound of opening the door. She looked back and paled, seeing some men came inside with another lady whom she had never seen here before. She had worn a gaudy saree in flashy red color and chewing paan (betel leaf). The lady was not looking normal to her. An unwanted thought hit her, and she turned white in fear. She trembled a bit but made an effort to look normal. A thought entered in her mind, “I would have to act normal until this auction, then would try to take my heels”.

No matter how spoiled or self-confident a girl might be, when a prostitute and her men stood in front of her, neither she could remain calm nor her self-confidence was useful. Something similar happened with Sheetal as well. Seeing that woman and those utterly disgusted looking men with her (unknown lady), her throat dried up and until now, the ego and arrogance inside her started to shatter.

Without her knowing, tears started flowing from her eyes. She started trembling when a woman with a sickening face came near while looking at her with repugnant eyes and along with her, men were also touching her with repellent eyes. She was feeling odious by those disgusting eyes. It seemed as if thousands of insects were crawling over her body. She jerked her face away from the fist of that woman. The woman just smiled lewdly and told her men, “this item is excellent, isn't she? We would get good customers for her, no? And we would get a lot of money, wouldn't we”? The men bobbed their heads lustfully and one of them said, “Kajri Bai, even I am ready to pay for this item. First give her to me for my entertainment”! Kajri Bai smiled in a dirty manner and asked Sheetal, “aye ladki, you are a virgin, right”? Sheetal turned her face away in disgust without saying anything. Kajri Bai could not digest this insult and pulled her hair violently while saying, “oh come on, show off this arrogance somewhere else, not to Kajri Bai. Whatever you have asked, tell me quietly”! Sheetal was shaken like a leaf out of fear and slowly moved her head up and down, “please leave me. I beg you, please...please. Don't do this to me…don't ruin my life, please". She (Sheetal) pleaded in front of Kajri bai but she did not listen to a single word and said to her men, “oye listen, you wanted to have some fun with her right? Go and enjoy”. Saying this, she went out, leaving a petrified Sheetal with her men behind.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

What do you think will happen to Sheetal now?

What will those men do with her?

Will she be able to escape before Jenny lets her go?

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

That's it for today. Sorry for the short update. I can't be able to write more as my brother discovered with LUNG CANCER some days ago. Though he is my cousin but not less than my brother as my parents brought him up as their son because their parents (my uncle and aunt) died when he was very young.

So, we have to travel to and fro to hospital and home. So, can't be able to write more as doesn't get enough time to write long update.

Please forgive me for the short and late update.

I know I disappointed you by giving a short update, but hope didn't let you down with the update.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Thank you,

Regards,
Your narrator,
Dipanwita86
29/08/23