𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 (℘ąrɬ-2)

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of this SS.

~••~••~••~••~

Not Proofread. Please do ignore the mistakes and typos.

Continued from the last part

~••~••~••~••~

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Arshi's Room :

"Arnavji"! Khushi stroked his nape gently. She got scared seeing him like this. She didn't want to intrude, but wanted to know what happened. What was their connection? What made him marry her? She felt guilty to have forgotten her childhood friend when he not only remembered her, but knew all about her life as well. She also had to talk about her babuji and the things she heard down there.

Arnav sighed, knowing it was the time to let her know about their connected past and everything. He eventually severed the hug and kissed her forehead softly. "Arnavji, please I beg you, please...please tell me everything. I am extremely confused. What has happened in the past, what is happening now? I was feeling as though I know nothing of MY own life". She was feeling a little shaken up.

"Stop being panicky, Pari. I'll tell you the whole story. Stay calm", he lost it when he saw her panic-striken state. She looked away, sulking, but still gave him the go ahead. "I know, you are confused with numerous things and that is why I will tell you everything. First thing first, you were confused as to why you were unable to remember me, no"? Khaushi was like, "hawwww! How did he know"?

"I can read you, Pari", he said with so much pride, that she couldn't help but flushed at his comment. "However, that's not the point. First thing first, you couldn't recall me because you were very young then, baby. Your babuji, I mean Shashi uncle and your biological father were very good friends when all this started", he started to tell her everything. What Garima did with her babuji, how was his life until SHE came into his life and so on, he was observing her every reaction and expression prudently while saying all these.

[Only because I provided all the details of Garima's past and evil deeds in the "Divulging Secrets and Confession" part. So, I didn't give her the same. Hopefully, you'll understand. ]

Arnav knew she would find it difficult to digest. He was worried about what would happen if he told her about her parents? And as he had guessed, she trembled upon hearing of the dark life of her babuji and the odious sins of Garima against him. Her heart pounded painfully for him (Shashi Gupta). She looked at her husband with a blank face, but eyes were covered with tears. He hugged her, trying to calm her down. But she seems inconsolable.

"Why? Why did she do this to Babuji? What did he do to that wretched woman that she played with my babuji's life"? She was repugnant to the idea that she knew someone as despicable as Garima. "Nothing baby-jaan, uncle did nothing, but a sly woman like her needed no reason to do sins. She's a money hungry bit** and when it comes to money, a woman like her could go down to any level. You shouldn't spend your tears on such a low-life, baby. These tears are very precious to me. Please baby-jaan". He literally pleaded.