𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭

Hello My Lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hope you will like it.

I hope you won't get bored by this long update. This part is needed, friends.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*****

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

꧁✰✰✰✰✰✰✰꧂

RAIZADA MANSION :

When everyone left to look after their respective works, Garima held Khushi's hand hard and took her to the dark corner while glaring at her. "Aha! Amma, what are you doing? Where were you taking me? Leave me, Amma. It's hurting"! Khushi groaned in pain. Garima pricked her soft skin even more with her fingernail while enjoying her pain. Her eyes were full of tears.

"And the pain that we were going through because of you? What about that? You wouldn't dance with Arnav bitwa, samajh gayi? Go refuse them. Particularly that old lady. Did you get it"? She spat at Khushi.

Khushi flung his hand and said, "No. I could never deny such people who were nothing but loving and respectful towards me from the very beginning. And if you wanted, then do it, yourself. But... Don't give them lame excuses like last time". She refused to be their punching bag again.

Garima was furious listening to her. She was about to blow up when a cold yet husky voice hit her ear, "what's happening here, any problem"? Arnav furrowed his eyebrows at Garima.

Garima snapped her head to him and saw him standing, leaning against the wall, hands in the pocket, and looking at her blankly. She panicked, seeing him here, "No...no Damadji! Nothing was happening. I was just telling her to perform well. After all, YOU were going to be her dance partner. So, she should live up to your expectations. Right"?

Arnav looked at Khushi. He felt the pinch in his heart, seeing her torn face. He could never see her cry. Her tears were like acid in his heart. He clenched his jaw and fisted his palm, but said nothing to Garima because he knew that the more he insulted them, the more they would harm Khushi.

"Really? Okay, if you insist". He then turned to Khushi and held his hand forward and said, "so, let's go, partner-to-be"! Khushi was like aww to his open flirting. Seeing Khushi's startled face, he promptly corrected his words, "I meant dance partner, Khushi. What did you think"?