𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐭

Hello My Lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hopefully you will like it.
If not, forgive me.

*******

Author Note :

From today onwards, I won't appeal for votes or comments. If you think it's decent enough, then that's your choice.

If it isn't, then I'll just do my job without any complaints, as it's the reader's choice whether they will like the story or not. I'll leave it to you.

******

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes

******

Banner done by Shreya_VA

GUPTA HOUSE :

After Raizadas left, Garima and Sheetal barged into Khushi's room and began to assault her verbally. "Khushi, I forbid you to leave your room, didn't I"? Khushi rolled her eyes and nodded. She knew this would be coming. "So, why did you leave the room? Today, because of YOU, my daughter and I had to endure so much. Huh!! Did we bear your burden, so that, one day, you could snatch everything from my daughter"? Garima hollered.

Tears brimming in her eyes, Despite that, she didn't stand silently and listen to their pricking words. "Amma! First, I've never snatched anything from jiji. And secondly, you didn't feed me, my babuji did. So, don't say the same thing again and again and finally, if anyone bore my burden that's my babuji not you". Garima and Sheetal were shocked when they heard Khushi. They couldn't believe that, it was the same Khushi who never said a word against them.

They got infuriated when Khushi replied to them. Sheetal couldn't tolerate her more, "didn't you have had enough after snatching my father and bua from me, that now you wanted to snatch my in-law's love too? I would not allow that to happen, Khushi. Remember that". Sheetal spat.

"Arey, you have already killed your parents in your childhood. Now you wanted to kil"...She was unable to complete her words as someone turned her and slapped her hard. Garima held her cheek and stared at his husband with fury.

"WHAT THE HELL, SHASHI JI"? He smacked her again so hard, she fell to the ground. Sheetal looked at her father, frightened and rushed to his mother's assistance.

Shashi Gupta was seething. He was on his way to Khushi's room when he heard his wife and daughter say all that nonsense. He has been holding himself since yesterday. They never let go of a small chance to insult his Khushi. What have they thought? They mistook his silence for his weakness, but not anymore.

"YOU RAISED YOUR HAND ON ME? HOW DARE YOU"? Garima yelled at him. She couldn't believe that her husband slapped her because of this wretched girl. Her hatred towards Khushi increased by a thousand-fold.