ɖ𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

Hello everyone,
Here is the next part of this SS.

* N. B :

Please don't get angry or upset with me, as this part was also bereft of our Arshi. But the last part and this one are needed for the story.

Many readers asked me about Shashi Gupta's behavior towards Sheetal. Why does he always support Khushi instead of his own daughter? So, I hope, this chapter will clear your doubts. So friends, please bear with me and this one more chapter without Arshi.

~••~••~••~

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes.
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continued from the last part
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Continued from the last part ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Gupta House ( In the evening ) :

Garima Gupta's contemplation was broken by the doorbell. But to her surprise, there was nobody there. She was about to close while looking back forth, her eyes had fallen on a package held underneath. Strangely, her name was inscribed on it. She looked around to see if someone was there or not while picking up the package, but saw no one.

She quickly opened the package and saw that a smartphone was kept in it along with a letter. She opened the letter with shaky hands and a thudding heart. She had a feeling that something bad was going to come out of it for her. "Open the gallery of it and enjoy the movie made of your precious daughter Sheetal, Mrs. Gupta" was written within the letter.

Garima Gupta did as said and remained there shocked, astounded, petrified and what not. She yelled in agony and fell down with a loud noise. "Ye....yeh....yeh sab kya hai? Yeh sab kisne...kaise"? Her heart came out of her mouth seeing the video. She fisted her palm, outraged.

"I'll kill whoever did this to my daughter, but... but first, I had to get my Sheetal out of here. Afterwards, I'll see them. They don't know Garima Gupta yet", she gnawed at his teeth in a rage. Her eyes were red, but not from weeping, but from anger and vengeance.

She got up with trembling legs and called someone, "hello, sometimes back I got a video. Our Sheetal has been abducted. I need you to get her back. I want my girl back". She stopped for a while and heard the other one...

"WHATTT! What do you mean, you can't do anything? Don't forget who Sheetal is", she tried to use emotional blackmail on this person. "What? What's Arnav Bitwa got to do with that? Hel...hello...hello...HELLO? Uhuhhh, phone cut diya mera! MINE? GARIMA GUPTA'S? How dare he"? He tried to ask for something else, but this person turned his phone off.