-38-

⚠️double update
cause we won an award🥹⚠️

Seonghwa picked his phone up, calling Yeosang for the 6th time in a row. He sighed in frustration when he heard the voicemail, throwing his phone on the bed angrily.

It's been 5 days. 5 whole days that Yeosang denies anything that has to do with the older and Hongjoong avoiding everyone at the same time was not helping at all.

He knows how sensitive his friend is and how hard it is for him to approach anyone, he regrets the way he handled the situation knowing pretty much that the other didn't do it on purpose. But save; Seonghwa was also not in his right state of mind when he sent the awful message to the younger musician.

He felt guilty. He hasn't seen Hongjoong since that night and according to Jongho he is being avoided too. Hongjoong is probably beating himself up for what happened and he is sure that he is letting his own demons manipulate him, in his head.

When Seonghwa first met Hongjoong the younger had signs of depression and he'd learn a few months after that Hongjoong used to get bullied when he was in middle school, so he has a low self esteem and tends to take things seriously, and too easily at heart.

It took him 3 months to get Hongjoong to talk to him, the latter always thought he wasn't worthy of friendships. And obviously that's wrong but Seonghwa is the first real friend he has ever had. And even if it sounds mean he'd rather lose any other friend but Seonghwa, because he made him get out of his own head for once and gave him the confidence to just be himself.

Of course, Seonghwa is to be blamed for what happened and the blonde doesn't deny it but being a dick to his friend was so very uncalled for; that he keeps cursing himself out mentally every 4 minutes.

Deciding to call the shorter he realized that Hongjoong is not just avoiding his calls but he has turned off his phone at all.

He was in a dilemma right now. Does he go to his lover or to his friend first? His mind is telling him that Hongjoong needs him more at the moment because he is pretty sure he is isolating himself, but his heart is telling him that it needs to be in the presence of the raven head.

Ruffling his head he stood up, looking at himself in the mirror. "You suck" he uttered before he grabbed his car keys, driving off to his lover's house.

He rang the bell twice waiting for the door to open and surprisingly enough it did. Yeosang's eyebrows met in anger at the sight of the taller. "What are you doing here?" He shouted softly in disbelief. Seonghwa's heart had the worst ability of reading the room apparently cause it started beating faster when his eyes fell on the younger whom he missed ridiculously bad.

However, he looked less bubbly than usual and he had awful eye bags. But Yeosang made them look fancy in a way. He was just that much beautiful.

"Yeo..." Seonghwa called softly, trying his best to resist moving towards the shorter. "I-" he choked overwhelmed. "I miss you" he whispered, eyes tearing up on their own accord. Yeosang rolled his eyes. "Why is the bet not completed by any chance?" He said dryly, with no humor even though he chuckled.

Seonghwa shook his head frantically. "No! There's no bet anymore I swear. There hasn't been one for months.." Seonghwa's voice trembled and it sounded foreign to the younger's ears. Seonghwa is known for his confidence.

"Oh? You completed it early?" Yeosang exclaimed in fake excitement, clapping trice with a glare in his eyes. Seonghwa ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back for two seconds before he wetted his dry lips.

"Yeosang!" He exasperated weakly, and Yeosang looked at the floor. He didn't want to get fooled by Seonghwa's fake sadness. The boy was literally an actor. And apparently a good one. Played Yeosang like a violin.

"Don't Yeosang me Seonghwa!" Yeosang snapped. "I gave you everything I could. And for what? A stupid bet! Okay you say there hasn't been any bet for a while; why didn't you come off clean?! Why did you keep it a secret!?" Yeosang shouted, not giving a damn about his neighbors anymore. They are loud all the time, tasting their own medicine would make them good for once.

Seonghwa closed his mouth. He wanted to speak but Yeosang wasn't illogical. He might've as well done that. But he cowered. "Because I was afraid this would happen!" Seonghwa motioned to the younger, referring to his reaction.

Seonghwa took a step closer hesitantly, but when Yeosang didn't move backwards he took another one. He stood an arm's distance away looking down at the boy who had crossed his hands against his chest, expression sourer than a lemon. Yeosang was looking at him through his eyelashes with venom in his eyes but Seonghwa couldn't help but think how cute and pretty he is.

"Please let me make it up to you. I swear you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Let me show you how much I love you" Seonghwa begged, not noticing he actually confessed his love, before taking the smaller hand in his, rubbing softly on the back of Yeosang's palm.

The younger froze at the words. He stared at the blonde with a slightly dropped jaw but Seonghwa mistook his surprise for anger and ignorance.

Letting the hand fall next to the younger's hips he smiled sadly, before a single tear rolled down from the corner of his eye. "Okay. I get it. I'll leave you alone for now" he whispered, turning away.

Yeosang's mind was too busy fighting his soul for him to react. The younger placed a palm over his thundering chest before he exhaled, perplexed as for what to do with the older at this point.

Yeosang yearns to be back to the taller's arms, to kiss his plump lips again and have Seonghwa play with his hair like the older would usually do but he still can't trust him. He's read his sweet texts over the days he's ignoring him and they made his heart ache from the need to just run and wrap his arms around the older.

The boy retreated to his room, laying on his bed with an arm over his closed eyes. He whined at himself.

What am I supposed to do?!

A/N
How's this chapter? I hope it's to your liking 🖤

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE WIN, my babies deserve this and lot more 🧎‍♀️🖤

See you soon🌶️