🧸-16-🐿️

⚠️double update⚠️

"Okay Hongjoong we've been over it for a week and a half, can you find the exact rhythm and beat you want me to follow?" Jongho sighed rubbing his eyes tiredly. It was currently 1:30 am and they were trying to find how to add the singing part in 'the leaders'. It was the most raw song with the most strict instrumental and it was hard to go at it with a melodic tempo.

Hongjoong ruffled his hair, white hair blending between black locks. "I am so sorry Jongho. You must be exhausted!" Hongjoong's lips trembled. His anxiety getting the best of him. Jongho noticed that, and growing up next to Yeosang he knew the signs of anxiety and nervousness. Huffing the purple head got up, walking in front of the older, as he crouched down to be eye level with the latter. He brought two fingers under the tiny man's chin to lift up his head, cornering him with an eye contact.

Hongjoong felt his breath stopping for a second as the younger smirked confidently at him. "Don't worry about it Joong. You're the captain of this you got it" the taller winked causing the white skin on the older's face to turn deep red. Coughing out of surprise Hongjoong mustered up his fleeting courage and smiled at the boy in front of him. "Y-yeah... thanks" he played with the hem of his long tee.

Taking a deep breath Hongjoong looked over at his screen again, eyes reflecting the light. They still had to finish The Leaders; which was currently being a pain in the ass, and Don't Stop, which hopefully his initial ideas will fit like a glove. Turning back to Jongho he sucked another breath in as he noticed the younger still as close as ever, their faces inches apart. Backing away he bit his lips. "I-I'm sorry" he apologized.

Jongho grinned at that. "For?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Hongjoong tried to speak but his words just didn't reach his lips. Motioning a hand between him and Jongho, as in showing how close they were he looked up at Jongho's eyes, the latter laughing at him. "You know Hongjoong you're pretty cute" he complimented, bringing his face even closer. "No let me rephrase that" he whispered, dropping his eyes on the other's lips. "You're pretty and cute" he finished, kissing the corner of Hongjoong's lips.

The Oreo head gasped at that, heart beating faster in his chest. It was no secret that he has been eyeing Jongho in every given chance he's gotten over the past days. The thing is he didn't know that even the boy himself noticed.

"Uhm" Hongjoong uttered with wide eyes. "M-maybe you're too tired" he gaped clearing his throat. "Maybe" Jongho teased, still smirking. Standing up he pulled Hongjoong up by his wrist as well. "But you're tired too" he continued, pulling the older towards the couch.

Hongjoong had no idea why but right now the younger's whole demeanor screamed sex. And it was affecting him. Everything was. The way he spoke so softly, the way his fingers wrapped around his wrist, the way his eyes were scanning him from head to toe. Everything.

Jongho sat first, pulling the older towards him so that he would straddle his lap. Hongjoong's eyes widened once again, as he felt the younger's thigh muscles under his ass. The purple head ran his hands up and down the shorter's sides, squeezing the tiny waist. Dropping his head back on the couch he stared at the older, who was oddly timid, through his eyelashes.

"Are we going to ignore it?" Jongho asked suddenly. Shooting a confusing look Hongjoong frowned. "Ignore what?" The older whispered. "That we attract each other" the younger said smirking. "Cause the only thing I'm thinking right now is that I really really wanna kiss you" he added and Hongjoong felt butterflies flying in his stomach.

Without wasting any time Hongjoong wrapped his hands around the younger's neck, lips colliding in a rushed fashion. Hunger. It was the hunger they had for one another.

With Jongho it started when he observed the older working. The way he'd run his hand on his messy hair, the way he'd bite and suck on his lower lip when in concentration. Or the whispered curses when he would make a mistake. It was attractive. And just hot.

For Hongjoong he felt attracted literally the first moment he opened his door. But the younger's confidence and attitude is what kept him studying the younger. And he was attentive, he always calmed Hongjoong down when the older would be in the verge of tears due to stress.

Hongjoong felt a hand squeezing his thigh and he unconsciously buckled his hips, grinding on the younger. Jongho let out a soft groan at the feeling, detaching his lips so that he could attack the older's milky white neck. Hongjoong moaned at the warm tongue gliding on his neck, tilting his head backwards to give more space to the younger, who sucked a blotch right under his jawline.

As Hongjoong ground down on the other's lap his ringtone woke them from the trance they both were in. Jongho leaned his forehead against the older's as he let out a whine.
Hongjoong laughed apologetically as he stood up to accept the call.

It took him about 15 minutes to finish. "Sorry it was a fellow classmate" he chuckled. But his eyes fell on the clock. "I think we should stop here" Hongjoong said in a double meaning and Jongho bit his lips at that. "Sure" he agreed nodding his head. "It's almost 2. Sleep here?" The older invited to which Jongho said yeah.

So they changed clothes and laid next to each other. Two hearts beating as fast as ever, meanwhile Jongho sneaked a hand between them to hold Hongjoong's smaller one as they closed their eyes tired.

A/N
Okay this idea just came to me and I had to write it. That's why it's a short chapter. But a lot happened so I hope you're not disappointed 😵‍💫
See you soon 🥹🩷
Also I normally don't like warning when there are smut parts cause they ruin the suspense but if you would prefer so let me know!⚫️〰️⚫️

 But a lot happened so I hope you're not disappointed 😵‍💫 See you soon 🥹🩷Also I normally don't like warning when there are smut parts cause they ruin the suspense but if you would prefer so let me know!⚫️〰️⚫️