-8-

Yeosang was the first one to wake up. He felt the hands circling around his waist, his back pressed flat against Seonghwa's chest. When the teenager stared moving said hands tightened the grip making the boy giggle.

A long sigh was heard before the older hid his face in the boy's neck. The blonde nuzzled his neck as a tired whine left his lips while he stretched, hands still around the younger. Yeosang almost let a moan out at the lips rubbing on his neck and that was his cue to get away as soon as possible. "Seonghwa, let go" he whined wiggling. Laughing the older placed an open mouthed kiss on the surface of his neck, causing the boy to suck in a deep breath. The older must be still sleeping otherwise he wouldn't do that, would he?

"Seonghwa!" Yeosang shouted in a low voice, trying his hardest to not let his feelings be evident in his tone. "Why baby, you don't like that?" Seonghwa asked hovering the younger in a swift move. Yeosang's words died on his lips when he registered their nonexistent space. He could practically hear the breaths that left the other's nostrils.

"S-Seonghwa..." the younger repeated only now in a hesitant whisper. "Do I have to find the places you like?" Seonghwa asked with a grin. He kissed the younger's left cheek, and when he got no reaction he kissed the right one. "Oh?" He exclaimed teasingly. "I guess cheeks are no reaction worthy" he nodded to himself as if he was experimenting in a lab.

"Seonghwa!" Yeosang said for the third time, gaining a very blush giving eye contact. He was so close. So freaking close that Yeosang feared the blonde could hear how fast his heart was beating.

Seonghwa on the other hand felt those butterflies in his stomach that he read in the books. He thought that a human couldn't feel such a thing and that it was a far fetched description of human feelings but hell they were not fictional they were real and all the butterflies of the world were trapped in his stomach.

The younger looked ethereal, curly hair all over the place, his birthmark giving him a unique beauty. It matched his appearance so much and his full lips that are trapped between his teeth looked too inviting. His skin tone was so bright in contrast with his deep black hair that he looked like a painting.

"Yeosang." Seonghwa called out in a deep voice, eyes trained on his lips. "Y-yeah?" The younger replied, having noticed where the older's attention was. Seonghwa looked in his eyes before he smirked. He loved how conflicted he made the other feel.

"Can I kiss you?"

Yeosang blinked twice making sure he didn't hear that incorrectly. "W-w-what?!" He asked surprised. Of all the things he expected that was not even included in the list.

"Can I kiss you?" The older asked again more impatient this time. And when the younger gave an embarrassed nod he dived in, lips colliding in an innocent way. Seonghwa moved his head slightly to get a better connection, lips moving against the younger's who returned the kiss just as sweetly. The kiss was soft, and it was sweet as a honey. Yeosang felt sparks of fireworks starting up in his chest. His cheeks portraying the fire that the fireworks started. Being the tiniest bit of bold he wrapped his hands around Seonghwa's neck when the latter's tongue poked his lips for permission. And Yeosang was too far gone to deny it.

Seonghwa explored every corner of younger's mouth. Sucking on his lower lip eliciting a quiet moan from the boy. At that Seonghwa backed away. Yeosang was innocent and as much as he wanted to wreck him, he was being careful of him at the moment. Yeosang's blush was so obvious on his white skin and he looked absolutely lovable.

"Stop staring!" The younger mewled awkwardly, bringing his palms to cover his face. Seonghwa laughed at that letting the boy go and standing up. "Let's eat, shall we?"

It was already 12 they slept for so long and Seonghwa's stomach let him know how unattended it was. Yeosang quickly followed the older who moved around as if he was the owner of the house and not Wooyoung.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked when they were both in the kitchen. Seonghwa looked at him with a sweet grin "Are you going to cook for me?" He asked folding his arms on his chest and cocking his head cutely. Yeosang avoided eye contact at all costs. "Well yeah.." he replied scratching his head.

"Well how about kimchi fried rice?" The older suggested and Yeosang nodded in agreement. "Sure thing" he said waltzing around to find the ingredients before turning back to Seonghwa "you.. make yourself feel more at home" he said laughing quietly and Seonghwa joined him at the jabbing comment. He has noticed that Yeosang was very playful with his best friend and it made him feel like he won an award that the playfulness was directed at himself.

When Yeosang was done cooking he called out to the older letting him know that the food was ready to be devoured. "Mhhm damn it smells so good" Seonghwa moaned out before diving in moaning louder when the tastes exploded in his mouth. "Are you a cook or what? Why's this so good?" The blonde complimented eating more and faster. "You're gonna have a stomach ache... there's more if you're that hungry" Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows concerned. Seonghwa snorted at that, half of his face covered by the bowl in his hands. He was still going hard at it, before he replied. "Don't worry baby, I'm just a big eater" he informed amused.

When Yeosang was midway through the dish Seonghwa stood up to refill his plate. "Big eater you say... people would think you're starved" Yeosang commented giggling. Seonghwa rolled his eyes jokingly not bothering to reply, mouth busy chewing.

After eating they were sprawled on the sofa watching some random comedy show. Seonghwa's attention went to his phone at the sudden notification sound. Yeosang too looked over to the older baffled when the latter had a very big grin on his face. "What got you so excited?" He asked.

"San and Wooyoung are spending the night in a hotel." He replied making the younger gasp loudly. "They what? Why?" Yeosang asked in a defensive manner. Seonghwa only pecked his lips patting his head. "They'll explain tomorrow, it's not what you think" he reassured before joking "Didn't know you're such a pervert" sending the teenager's eyebrows almost above his head. "Hey!" He exclaimed offended.

Seonghwa threw his head back laughing loudly. "I am joking baby boy" he explained between amused laughters. He pulled the younger closer to him so he can feel him more. "What should we do?" Seonghwa asked, already thinking of ways to spend the night.

"I thought you're going home?" Yeosang replied unsure. "And leave my baby boy non entertained?" Seonghwa asked almost offended. "Never" he shook his head pecking Yeosang's lips one more time, rendering him shut.

A/N
I liked this chapter.
I am in my delulu mode nowadays...

Someone put this man in jail for all the emotional distress that he's causing me