-29-

San spent the next day packing his stuff, the important ones. He also packed his books for obvious reasons. He hasn't been abroad for a while. At least he has friends there, so he isn't afraid that he'd be alone. What scares him is that he is leaving right the moment he admitted to himself that he likes Wooyoung. At least two months isn't that long of a period.

He then relaxed at his parent's house since his mother wouldn't accept negotiations. San barely visits when he is in Seoul, she won't take it without being able to see him for so long.

His father seemed excited to sent him off, specifically to see him working in their business. So he was a bit warmer today. He even invited him for a glass of wine, and complimented his new hair. It was weird, if you ask San.

"Is there anything you want me to buy you in America?" His father asked and San pondered for a while. It wasn't every day his father asks that, he should take advantage of it. "I could use a new computer." San commented and his father nodded. "You got it. Send me the model and I'll have it in the house even before you arrive" he said enthusiastically.

"How could you send my bird to the big shark's jaws" his mother accused, eyes tearing up. Mr. Choi chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "He will be fine. San is smart and has been a rebel for quite sometime. He is not easy to bend" he retorted, in effort to comfort her.

Okay, it was nice having his father complimenting him but which fucking switch turned in him cause that's a first and it's awkward as hell.

"It's only two months mom! You can come with me if you want!" San suggested and his mother sighed. She had work to do herself as well. Otherwise she'd buy a ticket right away. "I can't and you know it" she said sassily and sad at the same time.

It was 9 pm and San was already yawning sleepily. Standing up he bid his goodbyes to his parents and then headed straight to bed.

However before that he decided to let Yunho that he likes Wooyoung, cause he'll be away and he needs someone to keep an eye on the younger for him and someone who will be able to keep him updated regarding the young dancer.

Laying on his bed he grabbed his phone calling the taller. As always, the brunette picked it up as fast as the first ringing went through.

"San?" The younger's surprised voice resonated. San chuckled before greeting him. "Yunho is Mingi there?" The dancer asked and Yunho took 5 seconds before he opened his mouth again. "No, he is at Hongjoong's... why?" The model asked yet again hesitantly.

San turned to lay on his stomach, his head on his hands. "I have something to confess to you" the older started and he could hear the way the other sucked a breath. Probably not knowing what to expect.

"I like Wooyoung" he said in one go, before his courage would leave. Yunho sighed, giggling softly. "That's it? I know. I've told you hundreds of times already. It's not a confession, really." Yunho laughed at the older. And San whined, rubbing his tired eyes.

"It not only that... I let my mom know" he finished and Yunho gasped too loud for the comfort of his ear. "What? How? What did she say?" The taller bombarded worriedly. His friends all know this parents, they all know his childhood 'traumas'.

The raven head proceeded to retell the events of yesterday and the younger exhaled in relief when he got the whole story. "That's why I love your mother. She's an angel" he commented and the older agreed, smiling.

"But, San, aren't you flying in like 8 hours?" Yunho questioned in a low voice. The latter sighed loudly. "Yes, but Woo didn't want to meet so I didn't pressure him" he played with his pillowcase.  It was the younger's turn to sigh this time. "San why is your timing so bad..." San laughed sadly at the truth of the statement but didn't comment on it. Instead he asked the younger if he could keep him updated about the youngest and Yunho gladly accepted.

"Okay Yunho I have to be in the airport by 4:30 so I'll have to hang up." The older said and Yunho ushered him to sleep.

~

The next morning, as everyone was sat on the cafeteria, Wooyoung entered nearing the others when he noticed a specific someone wasn't there. It was was odd. He knows San never misses university. And it's the second day in a row. But his unvoiced questions got answered quickly.

"Do you think San has arrived? This motherfucker didn't even tell us his departure time" Mingi asked mindlessly and Hongjoong's eyes traveled to Wooyoung, who was furrowing his eyebrows.

Departure? Arrived? What are they talking about?

"Ah! He called me yesterday when you were with Hong... he said he had to be there at 4:30 so I guess he hasn't arrived yet." Yunho replied eating his soup.

It was Seonghwa's turn to sigh "Bro if it ends up like last time where he was gone for 4 years I'll fucking fly to him and kill him with my bare hands" he chuckled softly before pouting. San was his best friend. They spent majority of their rebellious days together and he knows every single detail of his life.

4 years? Fly to him?

Wooyoung's eyes bounced from Yunho to Seonghwa. He wanted to ask. But he didn't want to appear desperate. So he kept his mouth shut. But Hongjoong was a godsend messenger as he spoke more details.

"I mean his father told him he is needed in LA for only 2 months" the musician responded but Seonghwa shook his head. "Last time he went for one month and his father didn't let him return until high school" the blonde rolled his eyes.

"Wait LA? What are you guys talking about?" Wooyoung finally asked, not being able to hold his curiosity intact. He was already starting to feel anxious.

Yunho's eyes softened when he looked at the younger, his hand coming to pat the soft black locks. "Youngie.. I am sorry to be the one to let you know but San has to take his father's business for 2 months in LA. So he can't be back" Yunho informed and Wooyoung's breath stuck in his throat. Seonghwa's 'well if it really is 2 months' didn't help either as he felt his breath coming out quicker and shorter.

"O-oh" the dancer stuttered and lowered his head, regretting not meeting San yesterday. I mean, the older did say it's urgent. Why wouldn't he tell him in advance? Why would he just leave like that? As if Mingi read his mind he waved a hand in the air. "He was told to go on Monday.

Wooyoung nodded softly, feeling hands around his waist. Yeosang's face came into view, his worried eyes and frowning face pushed inches away from his. "Woo are you okay?" He whispered and Wooyoung faked a smile. "Of course why wouldn't I?" He whispered back and Yeosang pouted at the obvious lie.

Wooyoung decided to only attend his practical classes and leave early, rushing to his apartment. He didn't know what to feel. But Seonghwa's fears grew on him. What if San never returns? What if he could never see him again? San's graduation is way earlier than his.

Wooyoung grabbed his phone video calling the silver head, he wanted to see his face. But it went straight to voicemail. Right. Korean numbers wouldn't work in fucking LA. He changed to one of his social media platforms. But he still didn't pick it up and Wooyoung was close to losing his mind. Messaging him was the only option.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you leave?"

A/N
San has black hair now but since Woo didn't meet him he thinks he is still a silver head. It's not a typo🩷
If you were Woo would you text San after knowing that he left?
I hope you like this one too🥰

 It's not a typo🩷If you were Woo would you text San after knowing that he left? I hope you like this one too🥰