-4-

Wooyoung felt the earth shaking all of a sudden, waking him up by surprise. Turning to his right he saw Yeosang's leg on his hips. The latter not having noticed that his best friend opened his eyes started shaking him again.

"Love, the fuck are you doing?" The tan boy cried, his eyes stinging due to sleep deprivation. "Can you wake up? Your alarm has literally the whole town on their legs" Yeosang whined back, equally tired.

Wooyoung only then having noticed the ringing device, randomly touched his screen to hit the cancel button. He rolled 180 and stuck on Yeosang's side like the leech he is.

"Why did I even set an alarm this early?" He exasperated, rubbing his face on Yeosang's bicep. "Stop flexing your muscles" Wooyoung continued to whine. "You have been pushing me to the edge woo, if I don't we will fall and only I will take the hit" the younger defended himself. He knows that Wooyoung turns to a whining toddler every time he wakes up so he wasn't even irritated.

"And you set up an alarm cause I don't know if you remember but you have a date today" the actor reminded, sending Wooyoung flying out of the bed. "Oh my goodness, I totally forgot" he panicked.

The younger rolled his eyes before turning around to bury his face on the pillow. It was seconds later though, when he felt the blanket being brutally pulled away. Feeling the goosebumps of the morning winter air he turned to look at his friend accusingly.

"Who told you you can sleep, you have to help me" Wooyoung scolded. "But you're still dirty, don't you have to bath?" Yeosang barked "Or do you need me to shower you?" He mocked. Wooyoung snorted at his friend's antics. It's rare for the younger to speak so mindlessly even to his best friend and that was amusing for the dancer. "Noooo, I need you to go make breakfast cause San will be here any minute"

Yeosang groaned at that before dragging his feet. "You're lucky I love you" the younger said before entering the bathroom. "Hey! I'm supposed to be using that!" He heard behind him which he ignored shaking his head. Such a whiny little brat.

After exiting the bathroom with wet hair and a new sweater that was enough to be worn as a dress on him, Yeosang glared at his friend who was biting his nails waiting for the younger to come out. "It is you who is going on the date, why am I the one suffering the consequences is beyond me" he mumbled brushing his shoulder against Wooyoung's on purpose. That made the latter laugh hardly as he slapped the younger's butt jokingly. "Move woman move" he joked again in a fake deep voice before he entered the bathroom himself.

Yeosang loved Wooyoung to the core, but with the hot butter spattering right on his wrist so early in the morning had him honestly considering cutting ties with him at all.

He decided to make pancakes with chocolate and strawberries cause it was easy to be done and a delicious breakfast but knowing Wooyoung, he also prepared some sausages. His best friend's mouth was the opening of a black hole, he was sure of it, there was no other explanation.

"What should I wear?" Wooyoung's voice resonated from the bedroom. "Wooyoung, you literally tell me I have 0 fashion sense what makes you think you'll consider my advice?" Yeosang shouted back. He heard the snort his friend emitted and he immediately pictured his shoulders rising for an instant and his nose scrunching as it always does whenever Wooyoung snorts or laughs.

"You're absolutely right" the older validated before he went silent again. He decided to wear a patterned white and black loose shirt with black pants and since his hair was getting longer he decided to straighten it and use his sunglasses as a band. It was just for fashion purposes. He decided to be cool about it and not treat it as a date no matter what San was saying. He was pretty sure the other would not go all out either.