-y30m-

"Yunho" Mingi called out but there was silence in response. The older just entered their house and the lights were on so he thought his lover would be there but it was dead silent.

Walking further inside he strolled towards their bedroom finally finding his boyfriend on his desk, headphones on bobbing his head to a rhythm only he heard and his books spread on the top of the table.

He tried to make as much noise as possible to make his presence known but he still made the younger flinch when he patted his fluffy hair.

Taking off his headphones the younger turned around to smile at his boyfriend. "When did you come?" He asked, surprise still evident in his voice.

The taller leaned to place a soft kiss on the soft brown locks. "Just now. I had to collaborate with Bok for some of his assignments. But I get credit in this one as well" he said excitedly. It's hard to get credited in University, even if you help someone complete their task.

Yunho clapped his hands as happy for his boyfriend. "That's great baby!" He exclaimed before pointing at his textbooks. "I have to write about stuff I'll never need in my life ever again" he grunted bored. That made Mingi laugh at the younger, ruffling his head. "Been there, done that" he joked making his lover chuckle at the reply.

"Gigi," the younger started with a serious tone. And Mingi not being used to that tone, sat on the bed facing the brunette; attention only on him. Yunho turned his chair, rolling in front of the older. "I was given an opportunity or said better; an offer to participate in one of the upcoming YSL Korea campaigns." He announced and Mingi gasped, shooting up on his feet, jaw dropped. "What? When?" He asked frantically "Oh my God Yunho!! That's amazing! How wonderful is that? Fucking YSL?!" He clapped his hands but paused his excitement midway, noticing the lack of it on the younger's face.

Sitting down slowly once more, pulling the younger closer by the chair, "I thought that's what you wanted? Why are you scowling?" He questioned in a soft voice. Yunho sighed loudly, leaning over to bump his head against the older's chest. "They want me to travel to Australia for the shooting. And that's next month; so I don't know if I want to accept. I'm still an inexperienced model. I don't think I'm even qualified to be next to such amazing models" he let the older know. Mingi lifted his lowered head with his hands cupping his face.

Mingi cornered the younger in an eye contact before he pecked his lips. "Yunho, those models are ugly. Experienced but ugly, you're beautiful- scratch that- your drop dead gorgeous and you have amazing results in your class's shoots. It doesn't matter if you have a working experience or not. A freaking YSL scouting team member came to you for a reason!" Mingi encouraged squinting his eyes at the uncalled and foreign cowardice of the younger.

Yunho sighed hard enough for his cheeks to blow out, looking at his hands. "I don't know Mingi, and in Australia? I'd be shitting my pants alright in Korea as well. But alone in another continent as probably the most inexperienced model of the crew?" He shook his head, his anxiety eating him up.

Mingi squeezed his fidgeting hands in his for comfort. "Baby. You're the best model of our university's department and our university has one of the best modeling departments in the whole Asia. People are trying again and again to get accepted, but you got in with a fucking scholarship. It doesn't matter if you have experience or not, trust me. You have to go Yuno. To start your official career as a YSL campaign crew member? Think of the future and how bright it'll make it for you!" Mingi persuaded and it must have worked because Yunho trapped his lower lip between his teeth, eyes in a softer frown.

"Would I be any good?" He voiced his fears and Mingi sucked a breath almost offended at the question. "Would you be any good? You would be the best thing out there!" The older challenged and Yunho chuckled. "You say that cause you're my boyfriend" he whined, punching softly at the taller's arm. Mingi shook his head in return "No, I say that cause I have eyes and I have seen you in a photoshoot" Mingi defended and Yunho sighed, shoulders deflating in what appeared to be relief.