-3-

"San I'm disappointed in you" Seonghwa expressed while sipping his beer. He was currently in Hongjoong's house with the boys and they were just having a casual get together. San paused his yawning midway, throwing the blonde a cautious look. "And why is that?" He questioned.

"We made a freaking bet a week ago and you are not even trying. With your ways it's more possible you make the cutie hate you within a month than him willing to let you fuck him" the blonde snorted. San ruffled his hair at that, a  slight frustration shown. "I can't do better I swear. That guy just annoys the shit out of me!" San confessed, lips pouting.

"I don't understand why you would go that far" Yunho, who was wrapped in Mingi's arms, snapped. They reconciled from a week ago, the older apologizing for the way he treated his baby with a dreamy three step date. The latter also nodded in agreement with his boyfriend, lips mindlessly grazing the brunette's neck.

"Right you both are such big assholes I swear" Hongjoong chortled in, sipping his drink after shaking his head disapprovingly. "I mean it's fun; and the boy likes me. We don't have to let them know they are a bet" Seonghwa shrugged.

"Yeah but still that Wooyoung guy is just so grumpy all the time" San exhaled dramatically. "That's because you're a dick" Yunho replied to the younger's defense, earning heartfelt laughs from both musicians. San gasped in a fake offense. "I have been a complete gentleman" he objected gaining a why-the-fuck-you-lying look from the rest of the boys.

"Okay then you fuckers, I'll show you. Call your boy toy, invite them here" San suggested in a competitive manner. "Woah woah, who are you to invite random people in my house" Hongjoong rushed to say, palms towards San in a gesture to "stop" him. "Besides, I'm not approving of your ways of having fun so I don't want to help you break the cutest boys' hearts, let alone in my house" Hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows in concern, as his mind flashed him the timid faces of the youngers'.

"Hongjoong, pleaaaaase" San said cutely, locking the younger in a death grip. "I swear I'll try to know them and if they really are that innocent I'll drop the bet" San lied mischievously. Hongjoong the ever so gentle and romantic, thought about the possibility of San actually growing soft for the tan raven head so he sighed, shoulders deflating. "Okay, if you make them sad in my house, you're banned for 3 months" Hongjoong warned.

"Yayy, I want to get to know Yeosang, he looks so young and so cute" Yunho squealed, burying his head in Mingi's chest. The older felt his heart skip a beat at the sight. Yunho looked absolutely adorable and the slight blush from the drinks they were having was making him look irresistible. The pink haired boy patted the back of his boyfriend's head lovingly before his fingers snuck under the latter's chin so that he could lift his head. After the 3 seconds long eye contact they held Mingi pressed his lips on Yunho's plump ones. "I love you so much" the older said smiling at the now redder brunette. The color was surely not only because of the drinks right now. "I love you too, Gigi" Yunho replied back, tightening his hold around Mingi's waist.

Seonghwa made a gagging sound "Ew too much love in the air" he said in a disgusted voice. "You're acting like that because deep down you're sad and jealous of not having a lovely husband like I do" Mingi said smirking when he heard a gasp from the boy in his arms. Seonghwa only rolled his eyes at that.

"Woo! Woo!" Yeosang knocked the bathroom door that Wooyoung entered just 10 seconds ago. "What the fuck Yeo! Let me fucking pee!" The older grumbled. "I can't! Seonghwa just texted me!" The younger said urgently. "Well still, I need to pee" Wooyoung replied back and even if he couldn't see him, Yeosang could almost hear his eyes rolling.

A few seconds later Wooyoung emerged from the bathroom. "See now that wasn't hard, was it?" He joked grabbing the actor's phone. "Yeosang, you're supposed to reply to texts!" The older widened his eyes when he saw the messages unopened in the Notification Center. "Well I don't know what to do!" Yeosang fiddled around "I'm nervous" he cried out. Wooyoung only sighed before he opened the messages. "Oh my gosh! Yeosang! Seonghwa is inviting you to his friend's house! He wants you to meet his friends!" Wooyoung exclaimed happily, jumping up and down.