-10-

"Well... that's crazy..." Yeosang whispered locking his phone. Seonghwa who was sitting on the sofa zapping like an old man; turned his attention to the teenager furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "What's crazy?" He asked curiously. Yeosang scoffed before shrinking in his seat. "Apparently, San and Wooyoung are coming back tomorrow." He informed and Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at that. Did San already proceed with the bet?

The bet.

Seonghwa doesn't want to admit but the thought of that damned bet no longer makes his heart beat with competition, instead it leaves a bitter taste in the back of his throat. And he doesn't even know why. Shaking his head he smiled at the shorter.

"It's okay, they are probably having fun there! San posted something about some festival earlier" he shook his phone for emphasis. Yeosang only nodded. "Well, I can't continue to mop around Wooyoung's house" Yeosang chuckled before pointing the blonde with a look. "And neither can you sir" he proceeded.

Seonghwa's shoulders deflated at that. "But I wanna spend more time with you" he pouted unconsciously and Yeosang was too weak to prevent himself from cooing aloud. "I mean we can go to my place... it's close" he said scratching his nose at his suggestion. Seonghwa's eyes lit up again as he stood up. "Your house? Perfect. Let's go" he said already heading to the door.

"Hey!" Yeosang stopped him "Let me get my things first... jeez" he rolled his eyes but smiled after he heard the melodious and calming laugh the older let out.

After the younger got his laptop, his charger and his jacket he jogged to Seonghwa who was still standing by the door as if he was guarding it. Impatience at its finest. "That's all you brought?" Seonghwa eyed the laptop in the other's hands. Yeosang giggled "No, but the least Woo can do for the challenges he puts me through daily is wash my clothes" Yeosang said as he walked out of the apartment and Seonghwa could swear there is no one funnier and cuter than this short fluffy haired boy.

"You seem really close with Wooyoung" Seonghwa commented as they walked side by side, Yeosang leading the way to his own apartment and Seonghwa following close. The younger nodded his head smiling sweetly at whatever thoughts were keeping his mind busy. "We literally grew up together. He was the first one I came out to as well" the younger confessed. Seonghwa smiled at that. "I came out to my mom first" the older said making Yeosang gasp. "Weren't you afraid?" He asked bewildered at the thought. But the blonde only shook his head no. "She isn't uptight at all. She literally started gossiping about boys she found attractive for me to me" Seonghwa laughed at the memory replaying behind his eyes.

Yeosang snickered at that. "No wonder you turned out like that" he sassed, Seonghwa dropping his jaw in fake offense at that. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" He shouted playfully. Yeosang only shook his head at the older before taking a turn and clicking in the password to one of the many apartment buildings around.

"Oh fancy" Seonghwa commented as he took in the interior of the building they walked into. It was white marble floor with white walls and expensive looking decor of gold and burgundy. "Looks like they decorated this place to fit your princess-y looks" Seonghwa snickered and Yeosang just rolled his eyes before entering the elevator.

Yeosang's apartment looked like it belonged to him. It was minimalistic and neat. Like Hongjoong's. I guess it's a nerd's thing Seonghwa thought jokingly to himself. The only thing that could be considered out of place was Yeosang's room. It was pink and purple. Contrast to the rest of the white based decor. "I didn't know you like pink" Seonghwa exclaimed surprised. "Well you don't know a lot of things about me" Yeosang replied back with a halfhearted smile. Seonghwa stared at the younger for a second realizing that the statement couldn't be more true. The blonde reached a hand to grab the younger's forearm to pull him against his chest. The junior actor gasped at that looking up to the taller with slightly wide open eyes.