-26-

Not even a minute later his phone came to life, vibrating with a call from Seonghwa. "Hey baby?" The other's honey like voice sounded. "What does your message mean?" He proceeded asking with a concerned tone.

Yeosang sighed loudly, before exiting the room to not disturb the older who just succeeded into falling asleep. "Look, I want to respect your friend but he keeps treating my own friend like a garbage" Yeosang spat frustrated.

Seonghwa went silent for 4 seconds before his unsure voice was heard. "Love, I can imagine who you're talking about but I have literally no clue what you are referring to" Seonghwa cried out softly and if Yeosang paid close attention he could hear the way he pushed his hair out of his forehead.

Yeosang sat on his sofa with his knees pressed against his chest while he explained what happened to the blonde. Seonghwa didn't say anything after he finished retelling the events but Yeosang could tell he was surprised. "I'm sorry Seonghwa but I can't let San near Wooyoung for the time being" Yeosang pouted.

Seonghwa sighed heavily at that. "I understand baby. I'll talk with San as well" the older reassured. "Now, it's late go sleep. I'm still picking you up tomorrow. I can drive Woo too" the older added, and Yeosang could hear him smiling.

Next morning came faster than any of the boys would like to and Yeosang had a hard time opening his eyes without them stinging at the sleep deprivation. He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung to cuddle onto him and he whined when Wooyoung didn't return the cuddles. "Woo..." Yeosang nudged. And the only thing Wooyoung did was shuffle to change his position.

The younger forced himself to stand up, trying to wake up the older in the meantime. But Wooyoung seemed exhausted and Yeosang contemplated just leaving him rest.

After much consideration and him running his eyes over the older's schedule for university today he let him sleep. Wooyoung had no practical classes today, he won't die taking a break.

At 9:05 Seonghwa called him to let him know he arrived. Yeosang blushed at how overly sweet Seonghwa is being since their trip. It hasn't even been that long but Seonghwa's voice drips honey every time.

Running towards Seonghwa's parked car he opened the door to sit in the passenger's seat. Seonghwa looked over at him smiling brightly. The older wasted no time into leaning forward to kiss Yeosang's full lips, one of his hands on the short's waist and the other on the chubby cheek.

Pulling away the blonde checked once again the entrance of the younger's apartment but when no one else exited he raised an eyebrow. "Where is Wooyoung?" He questioned confused. Yeosang chuckled before he wore the car belt. "He is tired so I let him sleep" he let the older know.

They drove to their university, stopping at the cafe next to it to buy some coffee. While they waited for their drinks, Seonghwa's friends started showing up one by one, last to join being San, and at that Yeosang rolled his eyes before he grabbed his take away and bid a quick bye to the rest of the boys, leaving to go to class early.

Yunho raised a brow puzzled at the sudden change of the youngest's attitude, eyes following said boy until he left the room. "Who got such an angel mad?" He voiced his thoughts, glaring at Seonghwa. "Did you fight?" He raised a finger accusingly which made the boy choke. "No we did not!" He defended before grimacing at San. "It's this morherfucker's fault" he revealed and Yunho gasped.

"You barely speak with Yeosang. What did you do?" The taller asked genuinely confused. San sighed rubbing his eyes harshly. "It has to do with me and Woo stay out of this" he snapped making the pink haired boy flinch at the volume of his voice surprised. But surprise quickly subsided as he glared at the shorter. "Dare you snap at Yunho again" he said in a low voice, demeanor braking when Yunho placed a hand on his bicep. Mingi leaned to kiss the younger's forehead, still sour towards San.

Seonghwa too bumped his fist on the shorter's shoulder. "Bro get your shit together. Make out with him and still accuse him of doing it on purpose? We're adults San. We know it takes two to tango don't act like a dick. Wooyoung has shown that he honestly likes you" the blonde defended the absent teenager.

San didn't say anything at that, instead Hongjoong's voice sounded as he dropped his bag next to the chair he sat on. "You're such an idiot. Just because you support you like pussy doesn't mean you have to act like one" Hongjoong snickered, dodging the kick directed at his shin from San.

"No but seriously, you clearly like Wooyoung and you're afraid to say that. So what if your dad is against you liking boys? You're fucking 20" Hongjoong monologued his frustration as he sipped his coffee, brows met in concern.

San sucked a breath at what he heard. "No I don't like Woo, I am not gay!" He said aggressively, Hongjoong rolling his eyes dismissively at him.

San might act like he doesn't give credit to any of them at the moment but he surely takes their words in and Hongjoong's words specifically hit against his heart a bit to harshly. San has grown up with a father that put him in detention, whacked his butt when he misbehaved and pulled his ear when he talked back. He might be 20 as the shorter musician supposed but sometimes some childhood stupid anxieties don't go away.

However San wanted to hit his head on the wall when he couldn't stop the bitterness he felt ever since he fought with Wooyoung and it has been annoying him a lot.

San sighed to himself, dropping his face on his folded arms at the table. Yunho was the only one to pity him as he pouted at the sight.

This school year has barely started and it's already horrible.

A/N
How was this?
First chapter that's mostly dedicated to Seonghwa's friends' part🩷✊
-
I have been freaking busy 🥹
We have 2 new people at work that it's my responsibility to teach them and they do nothing. If they don't start doing stuff next weekend I'll have to make them stop working with us. It's frustrating and I felt like I did 3 people's work at the same time this weekend 💀

Sorry for rambling. See you soon🩷

 See you soon🩷