-15-

Wooyoung entered his apartment hurriedly closing the door with force before his legs gave up on him and he crouched down, head hung low. He couldn't stop the tears. It's not that he and San had anything going on; he knows. But he still had a huge fat crush on him and hearing the older say such things after they had the time of their lives a few days prior made it hurt.

The young dancer brought his sweater paws to wipe the tears that he knew they were wasted on San. The silver head didn't deserve his tears, to god he knows. But he couldn't help it. He was lowkey called an attention whore. Now, Wooyoung is confident and cheerful guy but that doesn't mean he is not sensitive. Usually he would ignore such comments, though this time he couldn't and he doesn't even understand why.

After a good 30 minutes of crying the boy gathered his thoughts and dragged his feet to the bathroom. Washing his negative energy away he shook his head. San is not important, he is just an overconfident asshole. Nodding to his thoughts he stepped out of the bathroom.

After dressing up in his fluffy pajamas (he always wore his fluffy pajamas when he felt like he needed comfort) he laid on his bed. Even if he knew that he shouldn't be mopping around San's irrelevant opinions of him he just couldn't stop his eyes from tearing up yet again. He couldn't hold it anymore he just grabbed his phone calling Yeosang.

"Hey Woo" His friend's calming voice resonated. Sniffling his runny nose he choked on his greetings and Yeosang gasped. "Sweetheart are you crying?" He could detect the overwhelming worry in that simple sentence and he couldn't thank the Gods more for gifting him such a precious friend like the youngest. Nodding to no one he didn't even have to say yes, Yeosang knew he could practically feel the nod. "Why what's wrong"

"Are you alone?" He whispered and Yeosang hesitated before replying which let the other know that he wasn't. "That doesn't matter. I am the only one listening though. Who made you cry my beautiful flower?" Yeosang said and that made Wooyoung smile as a warm feeling washed over his heart.

"San" he said and Yeosang sucked another breath in. "Are you home? I am coming over."
Wait where are you going? Another voice echoed and Wooyoung widened his eyes. "You're with Seonghwa? Don't come Yeo!" Wooyoung shouted but his plead was gone unheard since Yeosang hung up on his face.

Wooyoung sighed loudly ruffling his hair, feeling like he acted selfishly when he realized his friend was with the only boy he's ever liked so much.

Around half an hour later he heard his door's passcode being clicked in and it took the youngest a second to run to the older's room. Seeing his friend's head peaking from under the thick blanket he jogged to him, wrapping his arms around the tan boy. "Woo... what happened?" The younger asked carefully.

"San is an asshole is what happened" Wooyoung sniffled once again before nuzzling his head into the other's stomach. "I mean I know that, what did he do to make you cry Woo? You rarely do" Yeosang pouted, a soft hand feathering the dancer's still wet hair. Wooyoung pushed the other away as he sat on his butt, starting to explain what and what not to his best friend. "Oh?" Yeosang exclaimed still confused and angry at the older dance major. "What the hell?" Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. Wooyoung gasped at that. Yeosang swears so rarely that he almost forgot the boy knows how to. Giggling he hugged the younger. "Thank you for coming talking about it with you really made me feel better" he said appreciatively, kissing the younger's forehead while doing so.

"Of course Woo... you're my most favorite person in the entire world" Yeosang confessed, chuckling shyly. Cooing at the younger Wooyoung patted his head softly. "Stop mopping around for such a dickhead like San!" Yeosang shouted out of nowhere. Wooyoung gasped so harshly he almost swallowed his tongue, a hand in front of his mouth. "Yeo stop cursing it doesn't suit you" he laughed, throwing his head back.