-36-

Yeosang went to Wooyoung's house instead of his. Ain't no way he'll not let the boy know. Wooyoung deserves the world not some unreal jerk. The moment he rang his bell frantically, Wooyoung's footsteps could be heard from inside. The boy was probably sprinting.

Wooyoung's expression was worried since before he opened the door but when he came to face a crying Yeosang he gasped, eyebrows meeting in distaste.

"Yeo? Baby what's wrong?" He asked, turning the boy left and right to check if he was physically harmed. He thought the boy could have gotten molested, given he was crying, panting and came over at such an hour.

"S-seo.." he couldn't even speak cause of his cries but he didn't need to finish the word for the older to understand. With no more words spoken the dancer engulfed the shorter in a tight hug. "Oh my baby." He whispered, patting the back of Yeosang's head affectionately.

Pulling the younger softly toward the sofa, Wooyoung sat him down slowly. After a couple of minutes he gave the latter to calm down he feathered his cheek lovingly. "What- Do you want to talk about it honey?" Wooyoung voiced sadly. Yeosang nodded his head yes, sniffling uncontrollably.

"I hate Seonghwa... and his idiotic friend" he started off and Wooyoung tensed at the last part. Yeosang has been telling him to give San a chance to redeem himself for 3 weeks straight. Only God knows what could make him turn 180° in the span of a few hours.

"Wooyoung, I'm so stupid I swear. To think it could be possible. To think it could work out just like that" Wooyoung raised his hands in a stopping motion, frowning. "Baby. Calm down. I don't understand what you want to say" he whispered, afraid he'd upset the younger more than he already was.

"It was a fucking bet Woo" Yeosang said a bit harsher than he intended. Wooyoung's words died on his tongue. He is not stupid, he just doesn't want to believe his thoughts are valid. "B-bet? What was a-a bet?" The older asked anxiously, pulling at the skin around his nails, a habit of his when he was stressed.

"Us. Everything was a lie" Yeosang started wailing, "I- Seonghwa- Woo I fucking slept with him" he sniffed, recalling anything and everything he gave to the blonde. Feeling hurt and attacked.

"Are you sure?" Wooyoung dumbly asked still in denial. Yeosang gave him an unintended glare before he nodded. "Yes! Hongjoong told me so. Well let slip if I could say so." He rubbed his runny nose angrily.

"I- I don't know what to say Yeo... I, I'm sorry if it wasn't for me-" he whispered looking at his feet, ready to cry. "No! No Woo don't even think about that. It's San and Hw- Seonghwa!They made the bet!" Yeosang interrupted, not blaming Wooyoung a bit. Wooyoung did what he did because he wanted to help Yeosang, he didn't know that he was talking to one of the worst people on earth. How could he even.

"To think I pressured you to forgive San. I am the one supposed to apologize." Yeosang said, closing his eyes shut. Wooyoung, shook his head, giving a half smile. "No baby. You would not know either. It's okay. I should have expected that from San." He said too calmly. It must be a lot to take in.

"I guess it was never meant to be" Wooyoung sighed, tiredly. "What did Seonghwa say though?" The older asked, holding the actor's hands tightly for comfort.

"He said that, that's only how it started and that he swears it's all real" the younger rolled his eyes. He looked over at Wooyoung who was about to object but he shook his head. "No. Not this one Wooyoung. I can't try to just believe him" Yeosang said in advance knowing very well what his kind friend was about to say.

Wooyoung nodded his head in defeat, pouting. "I'm not saying to believe him just give him the benefit of the doubt? I know I sound inconsiderate but I swear I could feel his genuine love when you were together." Wooyoung whispered, partially scared that Yeosang would get mad at him.

"Don't try this one Wooyoung. At least not now!" Yeosang snapped once again and that was Wooyoung's cue to stop pressuring.

On the other hand, his own heart was shattering more and more the longer he got to spend time with San. Literally the only phase he has had with San is the calm before the storm and the storm. He doesn't even know what to feel. Sad? Sure. Surprised though? Not even a bit. He's sure as hell disappointed at that.

"I'm sorry. You are hurting I shouldn't even be thinking about that blonde mosquito" Wooyoung admitted and thankfully made Yeosang genuinely laugh for a second. The younger turned for physical affection to the right and Wooyoung was faster that the light to cuddle his hurting baby.

They stayed like that until Wooyoung could sense the younger falling asleep. And then he dragged both of the to his bed to call it a "what a night". He might have or might have not shed a tear or two before sleep eventually took him.

A few hours later his bell was rang again and he rolled his eyes before he opened them. Who the fuck?

He groaned as he flung the door open, freezing when an excitedly smiling San was in front of him.

"Hey sweetie"

A/N
Welp
Sorry
Love ya.