Introduction to the story (1)✨

"Wooyoung l, what do I do?" Yeosang whisper yelled. Wooyoung froze his hand mid air, spoon in strong hold, giving his best friend a confused look. "Just look at him, how did I survive summer without seeing him?" Yeosang brought his elbows to rest on the table while his chin leaned on his palms.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "Yeosang! I thought you were in real trouble!" He scolded. The younger dropped his head low, fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm sorry..." he bit his lips.

Wooyoung placed a hand on the boy's shoulder feeling bad. It's Yeosang after all, the shyest person he's ever met. "No worries! I was partially joking!" He reassured, giving a light squeeze to the shoulder for emphasis.

"And what do you mean how'd you survived? You literally spent your whole summer vacation in the cafe he had been part timing" Wooyoung exasperated, hands moving above his head animatedly. Yeosang blushed at the spat fact. "H-hey I went for the coffee not Seonghwa!" Yeosang tried to excuse. Wooyoung only chuckled shaking his head.

"It's been almost two years Yeo, just introduce yourself to him!" The raven head encouragingly whined, stretching his hand to steal Yeosang's untouched mini sausage. "Are you insane?! He doesn't even know I exist!" The younger gasped. Rolling his eyes yet again Wooyoung grabbed Yeosang's corn salad before speaking up. "I know! That's why I said introduce yourself!"

Yeosang patted his own hair, heart racing even at the thought of speaking to his crush, trying to comfort said heart. "It's not easy Woo... look at him and then look at me" the boy's shoulders fell defeated. The latter hated when his adorable and most precious friend belittled himself like that, blood boiling in anger. Moreover, he won't handle seeing his friend sad for the second year straight. The dance major pushed his body backwards, chair screeching at the movement. "You wait here!" He warned determined; walking away.

Before Yeosang had the chance to speak Wooyoung walked at a fast pace, nearing the table of the most famous boys in their university. Widening his eyes Yeosang tried to stop his best friend; whispering to him to stop acting stupid and come back to his seat.

When his friend tapped the shoulder of his continuous distress source Yeosang prayed to any and every God for the floor to open wide and swallow him alive there and then.

Seeing the, familiar at this point, blonde mop of hair Wooyoung confidently tapped his shoulder twice. The latter turned his head, eyeing Wooyoung up and down, in a questioning manner. "What do you want?" He asked uninterested. "Hello to you too," the younger snickered "would you like to go on a date with my bestie over there?" Wooyoung asked shamelessly, all of the remaining people's of the table jaws dropping at the same table.

Yeosang, seeing his friend's finger pointing at him and a second later Seonghwa's head turning to make eye contact with him panicked, standing up to leave the scene; only for his foot to stumble against the chair leg, causing the chair to fall on the floor with a loud enough sound to gain everyone's attention to himself. Feeling his heart on his throat, Yeosang glanced quickly at the now amused blonde, fleeting the room with a pink colored face when they made a second eye contact.

Seonghwa chuckled at the youngest before turning his attention back to the standing boy. "Sorry, not my type" he shrugged his shoulders, slurping his soup right after. Wooyoung huffed "Come on, at least go talk to him" tone almost pleading.

Another snicker was heard from a grey haired boy, making Wooyoung's breath hitch at the view. When they made an unexpected eye contact the younger felt his heart racing against his rib cage. He never saw him before. "Who are you?" He asked on reflex, not even thinking of it. "No one you need to know" The gray haired boy replied sassily, the accent in his voice informing Wooyoung that the boy was definitely not from Seoul.